How is this 5 inches height difference ? Cristiano Ronaldo using lifts?

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond
How, how is 6'1 Cristiano Ronaldo almost never gets heightmogged even with giants like 6'6 Anthony Joshua ?

7TM7OXF.jpg

ngl in this photo joshua even has better posture than ronaldo

a66Cz1W.jpg

So what, he's using 4 inches elevator shoes ? It doesn't seems like it. Does it ? I can't really tell

So we can get away with 4 inches elevator shoes even if we are super famous like cristiano and nobody notices shit ?
I mean expect blackpillers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Interesting as Anthony Joshua is 6ft 6 and Ronaldo 6ft 1. Ronaldo likely using 2inch lifts, while Anthony Joshua maybe lied about his height by 1-2 inches.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Interesting as Anthony Joshua is 6ft 6 and Ronaldo 6ft 1. Ronaldo likely using 2inch lifts, while Anthony Joshua maybe lied about his height by 1-2 inches.
He's listed as almost 6'6 by Sir Rob Paul. It's nearly impossible him to guess Joshua's height not accurate. He has photo with him with all details and he's calculated everything like Joshua's sneaker advantage on him

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23554
He's listed as almost 6'6 by Sir Rob Paul. It's nearly impossible him to guess Joshua's height not accurate. He has photo with him with all details and he's calculated everything like Joshua's sneaker advantage on him
View attachment 1937443
Damn, yea Ronaldo probably wearing 2-3 inch lifts in this case. Also the sideways posture into the camera with his arm creates a better illusion of height supporting Ronaldo , while with Anthony in the back he looks worse.

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
831dbc6f546d7b203d33dffaf19fb58a_crop_exact.jpg

3B69445700000578-0-image-a-34_1481809584110.jpg

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BrahminBoss, blatonslatt and 5 others
Damn, yea Ronaldo probably wearing 2-3 inch lifts in this case. Also the sideways posture into the camera with his arm creates a better illusion of height supporting Ronaldo , while with Anthony in the back he looks worse.
Wow, Ronaldo really does have minimum 3 inch lifts and the whole world didn't notice shit deadass 💀. Shoe lifts are the best looksmaxxing in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
If Ronaldo hadn't been blessed with footballing ability, he would 100% be posting here.
Interesting to see than only motivated blackpillers can succeed in life, but u need the motivation and discipline to not rope in your comfort zone sadly

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke

Brutal size mog. This shit feels so emasculating, I know from experience

E242682B 66BD 4AEF B8A7 B49B302E6A15

he first moneymaxxed and then fixed his face started wearing lifts i bet he’s lurking here like opry and barret

• JFL
Reactions: Economical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back