How is this currycel DESTROYING tiktok? Rate?

D

Deleted member 7313

LIT
This guy has been popping up on my for you page incredibly often for the past week.
That first video of him literally got 2 million fucking views and 8000 foids commenting "oh my god you're so attractive" and "I'm in love with you".
But how? Is he actually good looking? Has a screwed up phenotype and looks kinda dirty, why are all these foids obsessed with him? Does the dancing halo him?
I've seen tik tokkers get simps from dancing, but they are all chadlite at worst. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see him anywhere near that lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Mexicanboi, Maxout and 5 others
Jfl, because 99% of tiktok are curries

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Moggy, Heguldus and 34 others
Jestermaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, poloralf, Deleted member 7240 and 3 others
Post screenshots of the comments. I don't have the app

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 7313
Post screenshots of the comments. I don't have the app

They're all at the top, so they got thousands of likes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5912 and 8 others
virtue signaling tbh, women's actions>>>>women's words

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, SPFromNY914, Baldingman1998 and 15 others
lifefuel ngl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SPFromNY914, BigBoy and 1 other person
virtue signaling tbh, women's actions>>>>women's words

KEEP BARKING, you don’t see them simping for average dudes DO YOU?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Mewton, joeveniro and 9 others
Virtue signaling obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Looks like a homeless guy who would try to stab me because I didn’t give him my debit card tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Warlow, Lolcel and 6 others
virtue signalling

ALSO, HE LOOKS GOOD FOR DRAVIDIAN PHENO.

5 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, SPFromNY914, johncruz12345 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, johncruz12345, BigBoy and 3 others
to all of you who said virtue signalling: how come this guy gets all the cooch in the comments whereas some other above-average tiktokers don't get any attention at all?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 5'8manlet, joeveniro and 7 others
That guy is below average.

JUST BECAUSE HE HAS SOUTH INDIAN PHENO HES AUTOMATICALLY BELOW AVERAGE?

NAME THE FAILOS THAT MAKE HIM BELOW AVERAGE

ILL WAIT

• +1
JUST BECAUSE HE HAS SOUTH INDIAN PHENO HES AUTOMATICALLY BELOW AVERAGE?

NAME THE FAILOS THAT MAKE HIM BELOW AVERAGE

ILL WAIT
E320B50D D945 43E3 9123 81BC70A0885D

If this is 5PSL then I am a male model. The only frame where he looks somewhat good is when he is smiling and even then he is only 5.5/10 at best. Those whores who are commenting are just virtue signaling.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Baldingman1998, Lux and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
JBC( Just be curry) theory strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6572
he looks tall

FA88A480 05B3 47EC 8966 7C5038FA0DBB

Just lol @ thinking that those virtue signaling whores would actually fuck this disgustingly shitskinned subhuman. He’s getting a decent amount of likes and views because his dancing is genuinely good and females just wanted to virtue signal and try to look quirky.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5746, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
hair and beard halo, plus he make overexagerated ''funny'' shit so foids get interested. people cope with jestermaxxing but if you have the looks, its half the battle tbh tbh ngl jfl

View attachment 547677
Just lol @ thinking that those virtue signaling whores would actually fuck this disgustingly shitskinned subhuman. He’s getting a decent amount of likes and views because his dancing is genuinely good and females just wanted to virtue signal and try to look quirky.
you're telling me he went from 75 => 165.5k followers (comprised of mostly foids) in one week + has girls simping over him in every video because of his dancing? idk bro just by the way the foids phrase some of their comments, it seems as though they're fr into him but i may just be coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
you're telling me he went from 75 => 165.5k followers (comprised of mostly foids) in one week + has girls simping over him in every video because of his dancing? idk bro just by the way the foids phrase some of their comments, it seems as though they're fr into him but i may just be coping.
Dude. Go through the comments of this literally deformed subhuman :

I’m guessing he’s also killing it and has millions of likes, views and comments because he’s cute?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Oueyy, Entschuldigung and 6 others

I’m guessing he’s also killing it and has millions of likes, views and comments because he’s cute?

holy fuck this is brutal

foids are shallow asf bro

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Introvertednarc, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7313
glitch in the matrix

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7313
virtue signalling. You can tell, even from the male comments, " u are the definition of cool "

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Heguldus, Taylorswift and 1 other person
JFL he's above average

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Dylan2, Copeful and 1 other person
He is good looking for his pheno and he is a good dancer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and Deleted member 7313
This guy has been popping up on my for you page incredibly often for the past week.
That first video of him literally got 2 million fucking views and 8000 foids commenting "oh my god you're so attractive" and "I'm in love with you".
But how? Is he actually good looking? Has a screwed up phenotype and looks kinda dirty, why are all these foids obsessed with him? Does the dancing halo him?
I've seen tik tokkers get simps from dancing, but they are all chadlite at worst. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see him anywhere near that lol

He doesn't have the normal curry colouring, most of them don't have one uniform skintone but are lighter in some areas like eyes and darker in others. He's the same colour all over and doesn't have any bulbous features like every curry. It's basically a darker white person. That's why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7313
He is good looking but his coloring failos him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Toth's thot, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
clothes that hide frame (might be gymmaxxed anyway) and angles that hide height (might be tall anyway idk) regardless it's the hair and beard that carry him. groommaxxing + stylemaxxing + skin is very legit for slaying beckies. many of us (including myself) mog this dude genetics-wise but he has much better skin, hair, and style (jfl if you think those things don't help)

• +1

These are two different cases. In one the guy is calling himself ugly and people are liking and commenting to be supportive. In the other the curry is making normal tiktoks and the comments are calling him cute. If hes 5psl youre not a model, youre subhuman.
He doesn't have the normal curry colouring, most of them don't have one uniform skintone but are lighter in some areas like eyes and darker in others. He's the same colour all over and doesn't have any bulbous features like every curry. It's basically a darker white person. That's why
He looks curry af

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
These are two different cases. In one the guy is calling himself ugly and people are liking and commenting to be supportive. In the other the curry is making normal tiktoks and the comments are calling him cute. If hes 5psl youre not a model, youre subhuman.

He looks curry af
If he is 5PSL then I am 6PSL. That curry is subhuman as fuck. Shit eye area, kike nose, lack of forward growth, shit coloring. Keep coping you shitskin sympathizer, those whores are just virtue signaling. Better yet, just do a tinder experiment with his pics and you won’t get any likes or matches whatsoever. But of course you won’t because you already know that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, SPFromNY914, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
If he is 5PSL then I am 6PSL. That curry is subhuman as fuck. Shit eye area, kike nose, lack of forward growth, shit coloring. Keep coping you shitskin sympathizer, those whores are just virtue signaling. Better yet, just do a tinder experiment with his pics and you won’t get any likes or matches whatsoever. But of course you won’t because you already know that.
Youre a 3psl bug eyed narrow faced subhuman never forget this

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345 and 1 other person

He looks curry af
Not like the standard curry. He doesn't have what failos every curry.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Youre a 3psl bug eyed narrow faced subhuman never forget this
My eye area unironically mogs that jestermaxed curry JFL. That’s just how bad he looks + I love how you are trying to roast me based off assumptions :forcedsmile: These coping shitniks got me fucked up.

Not like the standard curry. He doesn't have what failos every curry.
He indeed does look incredibly curry and those whores are indeed just virtue signaling. Do a tinder experiment and that pile of poop in the form of a human being won’t get even a landwhale to save himself.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
He indeed does look incredibly curry and those whores are indeed just virtue signaling. Do a tinder experiment and that pile of poop in the form of a human being won’t get even a landwhale to save himself.
No, something is different about him. He just looks less... oily, i guess. Yes he looks indian but not like the usual indian.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
No, something is different about him. He just looks less... oily, i guess. Yes he looks indian but not like the usual indian.
Idk what you are talking about but he is an average street shitter.

Idk what you are talking about but he is an average street shitter.
do you think there's someone high iq on this forum who can settle this debate?

do you think there's someone high iq on this forum who can settle this debate?
The only way to prove or disprove if that curry subhuman is actually attractive, is by conducting a tinder experiment. He already has NT pics on Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
The only way to prove or disprove if that curry subhuman is actually attractive, is by conducting a tinder experiment. He already has NT pics on Instagram.
will you do it? if not, i can do it.