PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Shit fwhr

• +1
Reactions: thecel
He mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, thecel, Schönling and 2 others
High trust features, and ideal phenotype, even if bones are shit, like my bones mog him to oblivion, but phenotypepill is legit

• +1
Reactions: Slob
This guy look really high class, tall face = high class. He models only for fancy products, not your typical shorts guy.

High trust features, and ideal phenotype, even if bones are shit, like my bones mog him to oblivion, but phenotypepill is legit
I seriously start to belive you guys dont know anything about skull and face development. This guys has insanely good eye support, way above average maxilla, and very good chin/jaw. Your bones arent better thn his you are just delusional imo, sorry to tell you but if your bones are better thn him you might've just been cucked with terrible phenotype/genes.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 2227
Cope.
Narrow jaw has already been proven by several examples that it looks better than a wide one.
Also, his FWHR is good

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Pedro Zanatta
Striking eyes and good pheno

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
fuark those flat cheekbones ogre

This guy look really high class, tall face = high class. He models only for fancy products, not your typical shorts guy.

I seriously start to belive you guys dont know anything about skull and face development. This guys has insanely good eye support, way above average maxilla, and very good chin/jaw. Your bones arent better thn his you are just delusional imo, sorry to tell you but if your bones are better thn him you might've just been cucked with terrible phenotype/genes.

Thanks your for remembering what is reality to these delusional narcys.

He's good looking plus tall. He's not on Chad level but definitely high tier normie

Gopd facial type for his face width.

great eyes. good palate. good symmetry.