How is this possible ? GFIH

chadthundercuck

chadthundercuck

Bronze
I just saw a light skin Indian salludon and chico lookalike he looked white but he spoke in a Indian accent The guy was a legit mogger He was punjabi Just met and had a talk with him at the Uni. He was asking me about courses cause he was new bruh we started talking and he told me his long distance gf left him and he has never even kissed and nor has any hope of getting a gf

What ?
The guy mogs almost all ethnic and Indians and he said he doesn't even want a white girl that he would be satisfied with a indian girl wtff
still single
How is this still possible and that even in canada ?

He wasn't a chad I would say HTN according to the forum's standard but he had almost unbelievable harmony

Over for Indians if that guy can't slay

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I just saw a light skin Indian salludon and chico lookalike he looked white but he spoke in a Indian accent The guy was a legit mogger He was punjabi Just met and had a talk with him at the Uni. He was asking me about courses cause he was new bruh we started talking and he told me his long distance gf left him and he has never even kissed and nor has any hope of getting a gf

What ?
The guy mogs almost all ethnic and Indians and he said he doesn't even want a white girl that he would be satisfied with a indian girl wtff
still single
How is this still possible and that even in canada ?

He wasn't a chad I would say HTN according to the forum's standard but he had almost unbelievable harmony

Over for Indians if that guy can't slay
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

• +1

• +1
punjabi mogger