How is this possible? I am such a subhuman

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
My dad's lower third:

Dg

Meanwhile me:
bite deformity(distal occlusion), feminine tier chin width, 404 cheekbones(they are high set but fucking reccesed) so poor under eye support, cock sucker lips, crooked hooked jew nose, it's also kinda longish, meanwhile dad has short nose with high FWHR. Because of 0 dimorphism in face i look 14 years old being 21.

I am sure most of you inherited at least chin width from your dads, but not me, i am a subhuman

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ? is this because i all this shit features coming from my mother or it's just low prenetal T levels ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, ChristianChad, Xangsane and 5 others
Low prenatal t. What's your wrist size?

• +1
Reactions: Slob and ChristianChad
My dad's lower third:

View attachment 1242568

Meanwhile me:
bite deformity(distal occlusion), feminine tier chin width, 404 cheekbones(they are high set but fucking reccesed) so poor under eye support, cock sucker lips, crooked hooked jew nose, it's also kinda longish, meanwhile dad has short nose with high FWHR. Because of 0 dimorphism in face i look 14 years old being 21.

I am sure most of you inherited at least chin width from your dads, but not me, i am a subhuman

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ? is this because i all this shit features coming from my mother or it's just low prenetal T levels ?
that sucks man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
idk man, i have body exactly like my father, small hands, height(5'8.5), frame, everything the same but face
It sucks tbh, I have everything that my dad has if not better, but underdeveloped skull due to an injury when I fell off a roof at age 6, so you're not alone. I still look dimorphic with high FWHR somehow probably due to high prenatal t, I got wide frame, 8 inch wrists and good muscle insertions. But I still look ugly because my skull looks incomplete, my eyes are bulging out of my eye sockets and midface looks sunken in, short face syndrome. You probably mog me ngl since your neurocranium is complete, my skull is warrior but recessed due to a fucking injury. It's really brutal, living with this reality, I could've been good looking however the recession caused mm's of bone recession in different areas of my skull.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 5786
that sucks man
if my dad had the same subhuman features as i do, i would just call it on genetics, like 'my dad subhuman, so am i'. but he was actually decent looking and i inherited nothing from him, i only eye area mog him

It sucks tbh, I have everything that my dad has if not better, but underdeveloped skull due to an injury when I fell off a roof at age 6, so you're not alone. I still look dimorphic with high FWHR somehow probably due to high prenatal t, I got wide frame, 8 inch wrists and good muscle insertions. But I still look ugly because my skull looks incomplete, my eyes are bulging out of my eye sockets and midface looks sunken in, short face syndrome. You probably mog me ngl since your neurocranium is complete
i don't mog anyone here bro, i have a legit deformed bite with jew nose

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
if my dad had the same subhuman features as i do, i would just call it on genetics, like 'my dad subhuman, so am i'. but he was actually decent looking and i inherited nothing from him, i only eye area mog him
yeah that would just be frustrating seeing the only good thing you didn't inherit a jaw is the make or break tbh

• +1
i don't mog anyone here bro, i have a legit deformed bite with jew nose
You probably mog me though, I legit am deformed by an injury, I have a huge bump in my coronal suture and my skull looks abnormal, and is fucked with recession due to abnormal bone development. I was supposed to be good looking and supposed to have my dad's forward growth and warrior skull but got fucked, got legit inches of bone recession, making my skull look incomplete, my forehead is super sloped and back of my head is flat, trust me no one here got it worse than me. Maybe thecel tbh. I am feeling like you but 10x worse, because I wasn't supposed to grow this way I literally got fucked by an accident and changed my whole skull. Inches not milimeters of bone were recessed in different areas of my skull, my maxilla is sunken in, my eyes are outside of my orbitals, and I have short face syndrome. I legit need alot of surgeries.

Last edited:
  • +1
You probably mog me though, I legit am deformed by an injury, I have a huge bump in my coronal suture and my skull looks abnormal, and is fucked with recession due to abnormal bone development. I was supposed to be good looking and supposed to have my dad's forward growth and warrior skull but got fucked, got legit inches of bone recession, making my skull look incomplete, my forehead is super sloped and back of my head is flat, trust me no one here got it worse than me. Maybe thecel tbh. I am feeling like you but 10x worse, because I wasn't supposed to grow this way I literally got fucked by an accident and changed my whole skull. Inches not milimeters of bone were recessed in different areas of my skull, my maxilla is sunken in, my eyes are outside of my orbitals, and I have short face syndrome. I legit need alot of surgeries.
All fixable with surgeries in your case i think

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
All fixable with surgeries in your case i think
Yeah but I'm poor and my families poor, Lets see my ceph first and see if they can cover the cost by insurance due to deformity by injury. I'm hoping they cover it because I'm actually deformed. I'm feeling pessimistic because I'm 21 already, also I don't know what'll fix my case. I just want to see my ceph and go from there.

• +1
Yeah but I'm poor and my families poor, Lets see my ceph first and see if they can cover the cost by insurance due to deformity by injury. I'm hoping they cover it because I'm actually deformed. I'm feeling pessimistic because I'm 21 already, also I don't know what'll fix my case. I just want to see my ceph and go from there.
my chin looks exactly the same as left guy's, female tier. are there any surgeries to make chin wider ?

Ch

Try fillers for temporary relief. Look into chin augmentation. Implants/ surgery
haven't see any results tbh, looks like men only do jaw implants/fillers, but not chin, since 99.999% males have already somewhat wide chin and nobody bothers with this

haven't see any results tbh, looks like men only do jaw implants/fillers, but not chin, since 99.999% males have already somewhat wide chin and nobody bothers with this
my chin is fucked too lol, i legit have no chin, shortface syndrome where you cant see front teeth smiling or talking

Nah tbh checkout dr sailer maxillofacial surgery website. You can see chin augmentation results there.

You can get a lot of procedures theoretically like chinwing, wraparound, genio etc, depending on after consultation with the doc because we dont know exactly you look like. You can also message some actual docs to ask for opinions here (with sides / xrays whatever - make it worth their time) here like @RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS

also try to disconnect yourself emotionally from your condition. By saying things like 99% of people dont have this problem, and implying there is probably no solution, you’ve already blocked yourself from seeing the solution. I know its not easy but try to be solution minded and dont get drowned in the sea of determinism here.

you said you have a good eye area. Thats a good trait and hard to fix if it was bad really. Along with if you have good midface development you really got it good. And if only chin is your concern, its one of the minor flaws that people have here. It can also be fixed relatively easy imo.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 5786
My dad's lower third:

View attachment 1242568

Meanwhile me:

you drink too much soylent

• JFL
Reactions: Fart mic
My dad's lower third:

View attachment 1242568

Meanwhile me:

How old are you

Why don't you make money like i am but instead you keep bitching here.
working on it
and i'm not bitching, i just asked how is this possible, especially how my chin is so fucking narrow

Getting mogged by your dad has got to feel awful, my condolences OP

working on it
and i'm not bitching, i just asked how is this possible, especially how my chin is so fucking narrow
It's not narrow.
Your bite is slightly deformed but not Bell's palsy or anything. Corrective jaw surgery will do you wonders. Also remember to get shoe lifts

• +1