How is this possible i mog this dude at everything and hes with a hot htb while im posting shit on org

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

L(oser)ooksmaxxer

Stacy only
Im literally better looking taller better wider frame I EVEN BASKETBALL SKILL MOG THIS NIGGA yet he has a hot gf is the bluepill true to a degree;only thing this dude has on me is that hes an oofy doofy

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
he ntmogs you, it's a wrap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 11126
Do you actually see them together being lovey dovey kissing etc etc ?

Most of you see a guy and a girl walking together and automatically assume they are fckn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and incel194012940

Most of you see a guy and a girl walking together and automatically assume they are fckn
yea this most women don’t mind one or two guys who jester in the hallway and give homework answers

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 11126

I know this dude and i saw him commenting thirsty shit on her tiktoks and her responding with corny ahh lines

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I know this dude and i saw him commenting thirsty shit on her tiktoks and her responding with corny ahh lines
And BY THE WAY i was the reason this fuck broke up with his previous bitch so now my ego is severely hurt and i need to find a way to fuck him up

it's honestly hard to tell sometimes if you guys are trolling or not

it's honestly hard to tell sometimes if you guys are trolling or not
Bro these people were sending hearts to each other bro idk how to explain it but its obvious as fuck