How is this possible

masonqp

masonqp

Iron
IMG 1967

Am I cooked ?
I don’t get how this is possible, I’m 6’3, 19y/o, 185lbs, 20’ bidelt untrained, lack bone mass in my face, just come off the back of COVID soo maybe that has something to do with it, idk.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and nathan
View attachment 2942296
Am I cooked ?
I don’t get how this is possible, I’m 6’3, 19y/o, 185lbs, 20’ bidelt untrained, lack bone mass in my face, just come off the back of COVID soo maybe that has something to do with it, idk.
Bro just take a cold shower and buy some courses on personality that will boost your testosterone to the 1000s!!

• JFL
Reactions: masonqp
Yes, your hormones will be messed up after being ill. Retake the test after a few weeks.

they will prolly prescribe u some gonadotropine

View attachment 2942296
Am I cooked ?
Are people still pretending covid is real? it is 2024, the psyop is over. Everyone who was gonna get vaxxed already did it.

Bro just take a cold shower and buy some courses on personality that will boost your testosterone to the 1000s!!

Are people still pretending covid is real? it is 2024, the psyop is over. Everyone who was gonna get vaxxed already did it.
I’m not vaccinated, tested positive for COVID but those tests are only like 60% accurate.