How is This Possible?

D

Deleted member 5349

Banned
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Posts
4,051
Reputation
8,664
How does this subhuman mouth breather have a colossally fucked up maxilla, yet have great under eye support? Blows my mind. I’ve never been a mouth breather and I maxillamog this kid to the moon and back and my eyes still bulge out of their sockets. Fuck my genetics.
 

Attachments

  • E6D54E50-D058-45C7-98CC-10BDC9F34747.jpeg
    E6D54E50-D058-45C7-98CC-10BDC9F34747.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5583
fuck thats a hard birdcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 5608 and Deleted member 5583
UEE is mostly from fat and muscle.
Hooding is mostly bone
 
How does this subhuman mouth breather have a colossally fucked up maxilla, yet have great under eye support? Blows my mind. I’ve never been a mouth breather and I maxillamog this kid to the moon and back and my eyes still bulge out of their sockets. Fuck my genetics.
genetics nigger
 
fuck with a good undereyes I will have an ideal eye area
 
brutally mogs me
 
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
i gave up on my depressingly subhuman side profile.
 

Similar threads

LooksimENTER
Replies
23
Views
77
polarpop
polarpop
inceldqn
Replies
11
Views
70
pharmaci3t
pharmaci3t
Lukey01
Replies
12
Views
153
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
rakosx
Replies
4
Views
117
717BP6
717BP6
snela
Replies
10
Views
128
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top