How is this turbomanlet (5'4'') slaying these tall bitches?

losthope

losthope

Bronze
This is how he looks

The girl he is fucking (or was fucking)

Nigga has lot of tinder convos on his profile

How is he slaying so much?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Ricky212, flippasav and 6 others
Jfl this guy would make millions as a redpill coach

I’d litterally make a redpill yt channel if I was him since he could tell his subscribers he mastered game and even a 5’4 nerdy looking subhuman like him can get girls with his game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: over_for_me, Beetlejuice, strawberrymushroom and 17 others
This is the 5'4 stacy slayer that apparently everybody is friends with

"bro I know a 5'4 guy with game Who slays yo:soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, over_for_me, MonoTBB and 14 others
Jfl this guy would make millions as a redpill coach

I’d litterally make a redpill yt channel if I was him since he could tell his subscribers he mastered game and even a 5’4 nerdy looking subhuman like him can get girls with his game
yeah man, he gets lots of matches and does lots of conversations and his tinder game is good too. And this 5'11'' girl is hot. Niggas are crying about being 5'9'' and this guy is 5'4''

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
That giantess probably just likes little leprechauns climbing up her asscrack. Also his before and afters from using finasteride is like night and day tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, HeightPilledum, Bomber517 and 3 others
Honestly idk. Jbw?

• Hmm...
Reactions: M-1014
That giantess probably just likes little leprechauns climbing up her asscrack. Also his before and afters from using finasteride is like night and day tbh.
yeah his lower third changed lol

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
yeah his lower third changed lol
Just looks like better angle + leanmaxxed + removed shitty glasses + fixed his hairline (which makes his facial proportions look a lot better).

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Jason Voorhees and losthope
Just looks like better angle + leanmaxxed + removed shitty glasses + fixed his hairline (which makes his facial proportions look a lot better).
I'm still wondering about his results. He seems to give no fuck about his height. Is it the "confidence"

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, HTN_Mentalcel and gr34ter
life fuel for me at 172

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and losthope
I'm still wondering about his results. He seems to give no fuck about his height. Is it the "confidence"

Maybe. Remember his gf is tall asf for a woman too, which might play a role in their dynamic (her having trouble finding partners taller than her, also for some reason stacylites+ sometimes go for normies). He's not bad looking I guess, plus we don't know him. Fucker might be low inhib asf or some shit (maybe from not giving a shit anymore from years of being a turbo manlet jfl).

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, gr34ter, Iasacrko and 2 others
well he might get cucked cuz this will anger any guy that has is taller and better looking and will want to steal his gf

cuz imagine that tiny guy fucking that tall girl and her sexy feet JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino and Sushifart
My 5"2 indian janitor friend on a wheelchair still mogs him and slays Stacies every night

Thats a real nigga, NT pill is the truth, this man is borderline subhuman not and hes fuckin on high mtbs

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and losthope
This is what a chad looks like. Nigga is 5'4 but still fucking girls. What a lad. Respect tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, ShowerMaxxing, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
oofie doofie pill

This is what a chad looks like. Nigga is 5'4 but still fucking girls. What a lad. Respect tbh
yeah tbh, makes the 5'9 guys crying about height look like idiots

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Sushifart
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
To be fair, it's normal to get bombarded by propaganda telling dudes they need to be 6'0 (6'4 now due to inflation) before their life even starts
Still a major halo though

• +1
Reactions: losthope
To be fair, it's normal to get bombarded by propaganda telling dudes they need to be 6'0 (6'4 now due to inflation) before their life even starts
Still a major halo though
Its a halo for sure. But I have heard guys who are balding mention height and not their baldness when they were 5'9''. IRL guys think there is only one reason for their lack of dating success and its height. The height propaganda is quite strong

• +1
Over for forum chad turbo autists
There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs ypu hard. It's like the ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you as a subhuman is everything. Your worth as a man= hoe much your women mogs you. These are the true chads not subhumans like Brett maverick and Nessman who look like chads but still date LTB gooks

• +1
Reactions: Shycel, Sodoku, losthope and 1 other person
oofie doofie is mostly about face buddy. most incels dont look like oofie doofies
oofie doofie is just codeword for I don't know how this happened. Basically any time you can't explain stuff, call it oofydoofie

oofie doofie is just codeword for I don't know how this happened. Basically any time you can't explain stuff, call it oofydoofie
nah, there is a certain pheno

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: losthope and Sushifart
There's nothing that screams more alpha than being wirh a women that mogs ypu hard. It's like the ultimate display of dominance having a beautiful women submit to you as a subhuman is everything. Your worth as a man= hoe much your women mogs you. These are the true chads not subhumans like Brett maverick and Nessman who look like chads but still date LTB gooks
yeah tbh and even moreso if she's taller than you. Lifting those long legs up to penetrate her pussy must be the best feeling. Great reply, I totally agree with every word.

• +1
subhumans like Brett maverick and Nessman who look like chads but still date LTB gooks
Why is this so common? I see a lot of good looking dudes going for LTB gooks it's wild

• +1
Why is this so common? I see a lot of good looking dudes going for LTB gooks it's wild
Brett Maverick's gf isn't a gook from what I find online
maxresdefault.jpg

• Woah
Thats a real nigga, NT pill is the truth, this man is borderline subhuman not and hes fuckin on high mtbs
Jestermaxxing sucks, it may work but chasing must get exhausting

• +1
nah, there is a certain pheno

I think I know what pheno you're talking about, he has normal photos, but he has oofy doofy look and is known for it:

Idk why he's making such a retarded face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and losthope
But tbh she is LTB if you look at other pics.

• +1
Giga lifefuel for me at 5'4 :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Giga lifefuel for me at 5'4 :feelsgood:
NT really is law, brah
Time to look at NT guides (at least one will have @BrahminBoss telling you to take niche chemicals, unironically probably something like iodine or some other kind of thyroid supplement, Might work tbh)

• +1
The girl with O pry isn't his gf, at least not current one. Not sure about the guy on the left
Opry is bitchless now. His gigastacy gf left him for some rich brown brazillian nigga.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and losthope
Opry is bitchless now. His gigastacy gf left him for some rich brown brazillian nigga.
After Tom Brady this is second chad I've heard in the last month who got cucked by a Brazilian manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Jason Voorhees
Screenshot 20240401 130913 JFL at you that's his Looksmatch and height match cos no man wants tall women and no woman likes short men

I envy his hope
fr

• Hmm...
View attachment 2832108JFL at you that's his Looksmatch and height match cos no man wants tall women and no woman likes short men
Real question is how tf that little goblin is reaching that pullup bar? Is his giantess wife picking him up or does he use fairy dust since he's got goblin technology

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerkalo, M-1014 and losthope
man what the fuck am i doing with my life, this turbo manlet getting girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, mirrormogger and losthope