How is your diet looking like?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I see people here talking about supplementing with shit like zinc which is useless if you have a normal diet,
I wonder when you eat and what kind of food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Lux
Just binged after a week of fasting.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, PYT and Deleted member 5522
Like crap tbh

The base of all my meals is a protein source with a carb source, then one or two different types of vegetables alongside one or two different types of fruit each meal. I’ll then add different healthy fats if I haven’t had enough for the day. I’ll be making a thread on this soon so keep a lookout.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 사랑해요 and PYT
2 hours eating window, 22hrs fasting.
Organic free range chicken (200g) or grass fed organic beef (100g), small amount of rice or noodle or yam or potato (keep it below 30g).

1hr later piece of salmon or whitefish or sardine or tuna with a smoothie of 2-3 veggies, MCT oil, collagen, turmeric, cinammon, maca, supergreens, and scoop of vanilla protein isolate.

Within the window make up my protein macros (180g a day) using bars and isolate shakes.

Problem with this kind of fasting, after u eat it's really hard to stay awake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
I don’t eat at all

Burgers pizza crispy all that

Steak, chicken, eggs, ground beef, noodles (sometimes) mainly sweet potatoes for carbohydrates. Spinach and the occasional salad. Mainly eat things that are easy to get down and take minimal time to prepare.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: looksaboveeverything and PYT
2 hours eating window, 22hrs fasting.
Organic free range chicken (200g) or grass fed organic beef (100g), small amount of rice or noodle or yam or potato (keep it below 30g).

1hr later piece of salmon or whitefish or sardine or tuna with a smoothie of 2-3 veggies, MCT oil, collagen, turmeric, cinammon, maca, supergreens, and scoop of vanilla protein isolate.

Within the window make up my protein macros (180g a day) using bars and isolate shakes.

Problem with this kind of fasting, after u eat it's really hard to stay awake.
very based, are you going through a weight loss?

Eating whatever I like and injecting tren

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1680
Chicken baked beans low fat cheese fruits fat free greek yoghurt protein powder low calorie wraps anabolic french toast salad black coffee sometimes popcorn

beef,fish,liver,pork,bacon,eggs,olive oil,some vegetables. eating window is 6-8h the rest of the time i`m dry fasting.

I see people here talking about supplementing with shit like zinc which is useless if you have a normal diet,
Lol, if you hit the gym regularly you NEED Zinc supps

The base of all my meals is a protein source with a carb source, then one or two different types of vegetables alongside one or two different types of fruit each meal. I’ll then add different healthy fats if I haven’t had enough for the day. I’ll be making a thread on this soon so keep a lookout.
Quote me

• +1
Reactions: harrys
very based, are you going through a weight loss?
That is the plan, need to lose 20kg. However I don't know if I have lost weight yet (only followed it for 9 days and gradually worked up to 20hrs) because my gym is closed and can't weigh myself.

I can't even trust my BMR because I don't even go to the office anymore, let alone gym, I just stay in tiny apartment and go outside for a cigarette now and again.

Sadly it's one of those times where I really need to trust the process.

Can't wait to see it

• +1
Reactions: harrys
My diet is slowly getting better.

Lots of sugar and starch, little protein, very little fat

White rice, chicken breasts, potatoes, beef, vegetables, air fryed fries (as a side), salami, eggs, pasta .wonder if my diet is healthy, any tips anyone?

That is the plan, need to lose 20kg. However I don't know if I have lost weight yet (only followed it for 9 days and gradually worked up to 20hrs) because my gym is closed and can't weigh myself.

I can't even trust my BMR because I don't even go to the office anymore, let alone gym, I just stay in tiny apartment and go outside for a cigarette now and again.

Sadly it's one of those times where I really need to trust the process.
You will probably see a 5-7 kg difference once you get to the gym but mainly from water
anyways yes it will work as long as you are in a deficit, I lost majority of my weight stuck home (33kgs)

White rice, chicken breasts, potatoes, beef, vegetables, air fryed fries (as a side), salami, eggs, pasta .wonder if my diet is healthy, any tips anyone?
All good except for the salami. Do you eat candies, drink soda?

Fast food basically

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Skim milk, fruit, potatoes, rice, beef liver mainly

Pizza mushrooms black olives sausage

You will probably see a 5-7 kg difference once you get to the gym but mainly from water
anyways yes it will work as long as you are in a deficit, I lost majority of my weight stuck home (33kgs)
How severe was your deficit though? I am trying to keep it all below 1700 cals now, as a 94kg guy I have to believe my BMR is pretty high, and that I am making a ~400 cal deficit as is

How severe was your deficit though? I am trying to keep it all below 1700 cals now, as a 94kg guy I have to believe my BMR is pretty high, and that I am making a ~400 cal deficit as is
Idk exactly how much deficit I was but I was eating like 1700-1800 calories and I lost weight pretty fast

Lol, if you hit the gym regularly you NEED Zinc supps
100 grams of Ground beef literally has 44% of the DV of zinc you need
I am pretty sure that everyone who eats meat will be fine also many of those who supplement
don't exercise

Last edited:
Steak, chicken, eggs, ground beef, noodles (sometimes) mainly sweet potatoes for carbohydrates. Spinach and the occasional salad. Mainly eat things that are easy to get down and take minimal time to prepare.
I eat very similarly, except rice as carb source because it's easy and fast. Minimal prepare time is important, I don't want to spend too much time with food. A new thing I am trying is fasting one day per week.

• +1
Reactions: Cares
2700-2800 kcal daily (cutting diet)
around 250g of protein, 270g of carbs and 60g of fat
5 meals a day every 3-5 hours

I eat very similarly, except rice as carb source because it's easy and fast. Minimal prepare time is important, I don't want to spend too much time with food. A new thing I am trying is fasting one day per week.
The sweet potato I just bomb in the microwave for 4 minutes. Rice bloats me for some reason. I used to do fasting but I find my energy is better without fasting. I just keep carbs low when not working out and eat them pre and post workout for better pumps and energy

• +1
Reactions: looksaboveeverything
Currently trying to gain some muscle with around 2600 kcal and 150g protein (clean bulk)

Morning:
80 grams oatmeal
Some lineseed
Some blueberries
4 eggs by mostly grasfed chickens
Soy milk

Midday

200 grams mackerel
300 grams quinoa
100 grams cauliflower
Some unions
1 teaspoon olive oil

300 grams brown rice
150 gram grassfed cow ground beef
100 gram brussel sprout
100 gran brocolli
A teaspoon mustard (to help absorb the brocolli
better)

The sweet potato I just bomb in the microwave for 4 minutes. Rice bloats me for some reason. I used to do fasting but I find my energy is better without fasting. I just keep carbs low when not working out and eat them pre and post workout for better pumps and energy
4 minutes is amazing and sweet potatoes are way tastier than plain rice. I don't get bloating but I am switching if sweet potatoes are that easy to prepare. Yeah, the few days I have fasted so far have been hard. It probably is not that great anyway.

• +1
4 minutes is amazing and sweet potatoes are way tastier than plain rice. I don't get bloating but I am switching if sweet potatoes are that easy to prepare. Yeah, the few days I have fasted so far have been hard. It probably is not that great anyway.
I definitely think you should give sweet potatoes a try. They taste great and are easy to get down

• +1
Reactions: looksaboveeverything
100 grams of Ground beef literally has 44% of the DV of zinc you need
I am pretty sure that everyone who eats meat will be fine also many of those who supplement
don't exercise
You lose zinc gains when you sweat a lot thats why athletes ALWAYS take zinc supps even if their diet consists of zinc juice

Raw meat, raw eggs, raw milk, some fruit and vegetable juice not whole vegetables

All good except for the salami. Do you eat candies, drink soda?
I haven’t drank soda since i was 10 years old. and i try not to eat candy or dessert when I can

• +1
I haven’t drank soda since i was 10 years old. and i try not to eat candy or dessert when I can
You’re on the right track!

• +1
Reactions: PYT
legit

Huel shake
Protein shake 2 scoop with milk
One piece of toast

this is my diet atm cutting, is like 1000 calories

just had 500kcal of ice cream so gna ride my bike for an hour to make up for it zz

I cooked chicken breast with some veggies yesterday medium fryer

and I really enjoyed it