How is your eyesight and hearing?

High Cortisol Chad

High Cortisol Chad

Diamond
Mine got bad with age. Used to have 20/20 eyesight when I was 18 and now 0.75 astigmatism in both eyes. Driving at night is so fucking bad, all the lights are blinding me and glasses are only helping to an extent.

Now I also have some hearing loss and tinnitus unfortunetly. Part of the reason is probably taking a lot of ototoxic drugs like ibuprofen for migraines, but also aging.

Aging is brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: proxyy
How old are you now?

Mine eyesight and hearing is perfect unless i decide to put shoe lifts in shoes, then i somehow can't focus mine eyes properly and lose as well spatial sound reasoning for example the direction where cars are going, idk how is that possible but it just fucking happens lol.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Mine got bad with age. Used to have 20/20 eyesight when I was 18 and now 0.75 astigmatism in both eyes. Driving at night is so fucking bad, all the lights are blinding me and glasses are only helping to an extent.

Now I also have some hearing loss and tinnitus unfortunetly. Part of the reason is probably taking a lot of ototoxic drugs like ibuprofen for migraines, but also aging.

Aging is brutal.
I have 20/20 vision and pretty great hearing

• Love it
My eyesight varies a lot, which is strange
Sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad
But not that bad
I don't need to use glasses or anything

• +1
Incel trait: Having bad eyesight

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Klasik01
Bad

• +1
Playing videogames as a kid and staying indoors fucked up my eyesight

• +1

Aging is brutal.
w

Aging is brutal.
What do u think causes ur astigmatism

Aging is brutal.
Good tbh

• +1
I stare at a screen all day but still have better than 20/20

Hearing better than average but eyes sight is shit

Working hood 100% atm idk about future