Joeseminate
Subhuman Ascending
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2025
- Posts
- 9,448
- Reputation
- 19,159
I am on the side of common sense and humanity. In the future you will wish you were on my side
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
i am pro russia but the i dont like the jewsView attachment 5699081
I am on the side of common sense and humanity. In the future you will wish you were on my side
why would i support faggots who consider non jews less than human. those satanist want to bring new world orderi am pro russia but the i dont like the jews
tel avivPro RussiaView attachment 5699081
I am on the side of common sense and humanity. In the future you will wish you were on my side