How it feels to be the only friend in the friend group with no female

Nyrо

Nyrо

Hopefully HTN by 2028
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Posts
7,064
Reputation
13,316
I swear when I’m with my friends I sometimes see on their phone and they are always on snap texting or snapping with foids

And all they do is talk about them

I have one friend who also dosnt talk about foids

Like idk how everyone has huzz except me

They don’t even are that much better looking than me

Idk maybe it’s just confidence
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ND.incel, TrueAfghan and faivc
I swear when I’m with my friends I sometimes see on their phone and they are always on snap texting or snapping with foids

And all they do is talk about them

I have one friend who also dosnt talk about foids

Like idk how everyone has huzz except me

They don’t even are that much better looking than me

Idk maybe it’s just confidence
How life be mayne
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nyrо
u have no friends
 
It’s cuz u call them females bro!:soy:
 
Honestly brah don't even stress it. Every single relationship your mates are in will eventually break up. This is only temporary :feelsgiga:
 
Cho ass up☠️🤡
my reaction:
1790717255254
 
Honestly brah don't even stress it. Every single relationship your mates are in will eventually break up. This is only temporary :feelsgiga:
this jeet is back with his primitive thoughts
 
Same cell with the Gooner Avi:feelskek:
not a gooner avi
so poor from you
I guess the weird threads that were merely sarcasm served as cope for you because you truly cannot come up with anything above average
 
  • Woah
Reactions: TrueAfghan
not a gooner avi
so poor from you
I guess the weird threads that were merely sarcasm served as cope for you because you truly cannot come up with anything above average
I can't believe I just got blackpilled by @sub3forfemcels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
I can't believe I just got blackpilled by @sub3forfemcels :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
omg external validation and cope emojis because I truly cannot respond to him
omg sub3forfemcels is such a loser, heh 95% of my posts are offtopic and I have normie humor
Saar I need external validation as cope because I cannot respond
saar give me cope
 
omg external validation and cope emojis because I truly cannot respond to him
omg sub3forfemcels is such a loser, heh 95% of my posts are offtopic and I have normie humor
Saar I need external validation as cope because I cannot respond
saar give me cope
the sopranos hbo GIF
 
inferior neuron density, unluko iq is a diceroll anyways
you seek external validation to act as a defense system, someone insults you and all of a sudden you want everyone to laugh at your post because omg le sub3forfemcels said something mean(you couldnt respond in any way thats why you seek external validation)
its ok your whole life is ahead of you
and despite being an offtopic shitstain you only managed to barely have a 1:1 ptr ratio
 
inferior neuron density, unluko iq is a diceroll anyways
you seek external validation to act as a defense system, someone insults you and all of a sudden you want everyone to laugh at your post because omg le sub3forfemcels said something mean(you couldnt respond in any way thats why you seek external validation)
its ok your whole life is ahead of you
and despite being an offtopic shitstain you only managed to barely have a 1:1 ptr ratio
Why so serious :feelsrope:
 
its a common thing on this site
all these "sarcastic" jesters all of a sudden post seriously and the posts are dogshit
I just got back from a ban and I'm on 90% warning for 6 months. I want to enjoy being unbanned on org so I can't shit post or gay post about 🍇 goats and making love to my uncle:feelskek:
 

Similar threads

naturelover
Replies
4
Views
29
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
thehand
Replies
2
Views
17
Kazey
Kazey
yetiorange
Replies
3
Views
34
moonx
moonx
Lorence
Replies
3
Views
51
jkxdy
jkxdy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Jack-O' Valentine
  • TrueAfghan
Back
Top