How it will be for white people in 2045

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
The year is 2045. The southern United States lives under BLACK RULE. All white males are sissified. White women live to serve BLACK KINGS in vast reproduction facilities. Welcome to America's BLACK FUTURE.

The revolution will happen the government-issues hormones, sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. You will live on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where you hide your beautiful blonde step-sister from the clutches of the brutal New African army.

As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, you will stop at nothing to protect sweet her purity. In your pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, You give your tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But are you prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Richard_Hungwell, RecessedChinCel and 5 others

If you rearrange the letters it almost looks like Whitey Aryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Zeruel, mug and 1 other person
Real

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
The year is 2045. The southern United States lives under BLACK RULE. All white males are sissified. White women live to serve BLACK KINGS in vast reproduction facilities. Welcome to America's BLACK FUTURE.

The revolution will happen the government-issues hormones, sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. You will live on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where you hide your beautiful blonde step-sister from the clutches of the brutal New African army.

As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, you will stop at nothing to protect sweet her purity. In your pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, You give your tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But are you prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination?

View attachment 1770071
I hope New Africa never gets established. I feel like it'll end up being a failed state.
Funny post though!

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, mug and FailedNormieManlet

View attachment 1770071
Original source

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
im waiting for part 2 actually

• JFL
1B743C8B 9041 423E 90C0 700ACC9CA141

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Imagine a dystopia where all your white friends are turned into women and us ethnics are forced to fuck them :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Rt-Rust1, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
forced simping, men required to pay 99% taxes and women get all the privilage

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Zeruel
He killed her, raped her and he cut out her eyes and he did it in a way that was rather telling, he used a spoon to do it.
Why’s that telling?
Because he did before but we don’t know about that, he didn’t tell me about it but it shows a certain amount of expertise and later when we talked about that, he said that if you take the eyes of someone you have their soul.
And that i think was in the back of his head, and i said “what happens to the woman’s eyes?” and he wouldn’t tell me but i later found out that he mailed the eyes to his father.
A9E16919 1935 4F52 8641 6198CB5A860D