How James Sapphire reedemed himself in my eyes

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I just wanna say idk what you are up to these days @curlyheadjames since you are not on discord nor on looksmax I just check on your youtube often to see if you posted something new but love you man always be yourself and hope u will be back one day even better than before

Anyways as everyone knows James Sapphire basically started the looksmax trend on tiktok by making his blackpill curse song popular on there and his own bonesmashing trend, which became a trend and people like @SyrianPsycho and @un.ermite followed the trend and got comments from blackpillers which made them fall into the Looksmax rabbit hole. Then other tiktokers followed
So that's how it all started to become popular, now it seems James Sapphire is hiding away probably in regret of what he has done to the world, even my NT cousin knows of looksmaxxing and Chico and canthal tilt it's fucking insane 👿
But James Sapphire the legend came out with a banger, a demonic remix which I think is fused with evil subliminals because it made me do evil stuff after I listened to it and seems to have lowered my inhibition and made me want to try bonesmashing again.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Michael Myers, HollowCheek and 2 others
The dude is legend. He is something like iluminati he literally destroyed almost whole generation from shadows by not being NT. Crazy dude and his songs are pretty good

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, GabachoCopium and Yuno_howitez
The dude is legend. He is something like iluminati he literally destroyed almost whole generation from shadows by not being NT. Crazy dude and his songs are pretty good
Yeah bro love him since day 1 (well since blackpill curse came out and I heard about him)

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek and GabachoCopium
I just have 1 day on this forum and im already convinced everybody in this forum are fucking gay

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Yuno_howitez
sex-havers are irredeemable in my eyes

• WTF
Reactions: Yuno_howitez