how jaw affects social status

bro idk why youre so agressive and you're telling me I waste oxygen lol im still an 18 year old teen and you're a malyali adult stfu you're wasting your life on this forum , yo wasted your life you have no future no career not even a gf you're rotting on this forum lol while Im getting a high paying degree keep coping
Jfl at you
I'm a superior being than you @StrangerDanger
I'm not a malyali
I'm not the subhuman I larp as.

Keep coping here like the abused dog you are, looking for validation about muh jaw
your eye area is buggy as fuck thats why you dont show it and even when you did you did it from angle which made them look hooded jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
Jfl at you
I'm not a malyali

Keep coping here like the abused dog you are, looking for validation about muh jaw
your eye area is buggy as fuck thats why you dont show it and even when you did you did it from angle which made them look hooded jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Jfl at you
I'm not a malyali

my eyes arent even buggy youve seen them on my posts stfu man

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
Jfl at you
I'm not a malyali

buggy eyes , subhuman jaw , shitskin lips , recedding hairline, dark underye and not to mention soy low T voice its over bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Jfl at you
I'm not a malyali

youre a waste of space kill yourself , genetic trash how did your mom produce you?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
youre a waste of space kill yourself , genetic trash how did your mom produce you?
The only genetic waste I see is you
curry doofensmith jfl

Keep coping here I'm done
you are beyond saving, make actually good threads instead of this validation seeking garbage you always do about your jaw

• +1
The only genetic waste I see is you
curry doofensmith jfl

Keep coping here I'm done
you are beyond saving, make actually good threads instead of this validation seeking garbage you always do about your jaw
'Keep coping here I'm done', this statement shows that I'm victorious over you lol , I'm 18 and mog yourun away to kerela malyali and btw your mallu accent is repulsive

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, volcelfatcel and datboijj
@volcelfatcel i wanna apologize what i said earlier man , that wasn't me my emotions got the better of me I wanna apologize and sry you can ascend bro , and my jaw is top 10%

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
@volcelfatcel ?

• +1
I have absolutely nothing to be jealous of you fucking faggot coper

Why would I be jealous of some retard looking for validation 24/7 making useless threads on an incel forum

you clearly don't get your validation IRL so you come here like the waste of oxygen you are.
Again, I'd brutalize you into concrete if I could
Bruh I just woke up not too long ago and I see this guy is with his weird self worship shit again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 189, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Bruh I just woke up not too long ago and I see this guy is with his weird self worship shit again
it isnt self worship its straight up facts and cognitive psychology

• +1
people with wider and mogger jaws like me and other people on this site tend to obey whatever we say they would be willing to die for us , all jokes aside when I was recessed people would make jokes abt me and bully me but then puberty came and thanks to the early discovery of mewing and bonemashing my jaw became top 1% people treat you completely differently my bullies started forming alliances with me people respected me , so boyos if you wanna be respected in society have a wide angular jaw

what does the video has to do with anything related to what you said?

• +1
  • +1