How Justin Bieber became famous - "God, you don't want this Jewish kid to be Justin's man, do you?"

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
While searching for videos of a different singer, Scooter Braun, a former marketing executive of So So Def Recordings, clicked on one of Bieber's 2007 YouTube videos by accident.[32] Impressed, Braun tracked down the theatre Bieber was performing in, located Bieber's school, and finally contacted his mother Mallette, who was initially reluctant because of Braun's Judaism. She remembered praying, "God, I gave him to you. You could send me a Christian man, a Christian label!", and, "God, you don't want this Jewish kid to be Justin's man, do you?" However, church elders convinced her to let Bieber go with Braun.

:lul::lul:

Straight from wikipedia

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Lev Peshkov, Jagged0 and 11 others
jews created the jbpill

@Leonardo DiCaprio @justinzayn @Octillionaire3 JB only became famous because of us jews.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18045 and 1 other person
i already knew this

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
In the end, the jews always win.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: closedplatecel, Bakin donuts 🍩, justinzayn and 3 others
Wait isn't Justin Bieber Jew himself?

Wait isn't Justin Bieber Jew himself?
That's what I thought. German surname, dark features short and slightly ethnic structure

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 16369, ilovelamp08 and 3 others
does this mean he got diddled by the music guy? brutal being chad is a 2 way street esp for pretty boy chads

That's what I thought. German surname, dark features short and slightly ethnic structure
Lol no, he's french English Irish Scottish and German just tans
Beiber_shutterstock_70791088.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
It's not uncommon for Germans (especially for German-speaking Swiss and Austrians) to have dark features.

He definately got boned in the ass, nobody reaches such high status without taking it in the ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back