How known am I here?

Slavurik

Slavurik

Gigachad
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
2,354
Reputation
2,568
Am I recognisable here or just some random to most people?

Like nigga I am only here for a month, but I am already a legend fr :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas
Am I recognisable here or just some random to most people?

Like nigga I am only here for a month, but I am already a legend fr :ogre:
who is you again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas
I have memory of an elephant so I remember every interaction with you
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cortisolman2, Slavurik and Gravitas
Am I recognisable here or just some random to most people?

Like nigga I am only here for a month, but I am already a legend fr :ogre:
Ik u
 
  • +1
Reactions: Slavurik

Similar threads

astatin
Replies
13
Views
69
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
37
horseman
horseman
2s2f
Replies
14
Views
51
2s2f
2s2f
iamsub3fml
Replies
1
Views
21
Minnie lacking
Minnie lacking
isis_Bleach
Replies
0
Views
26
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top