How Korean men are treated in Estonia (truth thread).

"Outdated" lol ultimate cope of Azns. That video is like a couple years old. "Out of touch" is the wimpiest most Portland Oregon liberal thing you've said yet. Anyone can go outside and see it. It's not out of touch with anything but your feelings.
I don't care about that "inceltv" channel. It's ran by a boomer mayo. It's over for u @Detona . Ur an incel who should rope. That way u say "liberal" makes u sound like a retard.

I am really disgusted and disappointed with how degenerate a lot of modern asians have become. It's not mainstream like in the west but its still poison.

I don't care about that "inceltv" channel. It's ran by a boomer mayo. It's over for u @Detona . Ur an incel who should rope. That way u say "liberal" makes u sound like a retard.

Cheesyrumble said:

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This idiot actually thinks that a boomer is making these videos about incel shit.

No dumbass, a boomer is doing something like fucking your mom or stealing riches from the government and snorting cocaine. That's somebody from your fucked up generation who made that video. Boomers struggle to use Google chrome and don't even know how to take a selfie much less have the patience to sit there and make a video about the young ethnic man's struggle.

Boomers don't give a damn about y'all.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This idiot actually thinks that a boomer is making these videos about incel shit.

No dumbass, a boomer is doing something like fucking your mom or stealing riches from the government and snorting cocaine. That's somebody from your fucked up generation who made that video. Boomers struggle to use Google chrome and don't even know how to take a selfie much less have the patience to sit there and make a video about the young ethnic man's struggle.

Boomers don't give a damn about y'all.
Big text doest make u right. U post like a 40 year old. Ur out of touch.

He out of touch with Portland Oregon
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nigga what is that even supposed to mean? I feel like I'm arguing with a sub 80 iq subhuman
FPfJULHWUAU5Im5

Nigga what is that even supposed to mean? I feel like I'm arguing with a sub 80 iq subhuman
View attachment 1916955

Nigga you talking like somebody from Portland, Oregon with that "out of touch" shit. Talking like you wear a turtleneck sweater and listen to Depeche Mode.

• JFL
Nigga you talking like somebody from Portland, Oregon with that "out of touch" shit. Talking like you wear a turtleneck sweater and listen to Depeche Mode.
U have to be over 40 years old. Who the fuck gives a shit about Portland, Oregon. Nobody wears turtlenecks. Nobody listens to Depeche Mode. I'm talking to an old man.

i cant possibly cope!

U have to be over 40 years old. Who the fuck gives a shit about Portland, Oregon. Nobody wears turtlenecks. Nobody listens to Depeche Mode. I'm talking to an old man.

No you're talking to a 34 year old. You're just an extremely young and clueless human being who has no idea how abnormal he is.

And yes there are liberal men in Portland Oregon wearing turtlenecks and listening to Depeche Mode and they all share your strange, demented opinions and atittudes. Telling people they're "out of touch" for spitting straight facts: turtleneck is your spirit animal.

@Biggdink asians are taking over Europe too

• Love it
No you're talking to a 34 year old. You're just an extremely young and clueless human being who has no idea how abnormal he is.
For having friends? Ur a virgin

And yes there are liberal men in Portland Oregon wearing turtlenecks and listening to Depeche Mode and they all share your strange, demented opinions and atittudes. Telling people they're "out of touch" for spitting straight facts: turtleneck is your spirit animal.
You really are an oldcel.... I'm sorry for arguing with u. U are extremely out of touch. Look at this politicalcel screaming about LIBERALS and PORTLAND schizo ass. Ur stuck back in 2015. Go watch ur SJW owned compilation and rope urself yellowfevercel

DiTwl8kWkAI7DiY large

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
You really are an oldcel.... I'm sorry for arguing with u. U are extremely out of touch. Look at this politicalcel screaming about LIBERALS and PORTLAND schizo ass. Ur stuck back in 2015. Go watch ur SJW owned compilation and rope urself yellowfevercel

View attachment 1917055

*talks like the archetype of a middle american soccer mom*
*acts like a 13 year old little girl when called out for it*

Daily reminder 2015 was yesterday and every heterosexual male has "yellow fever". Sorry to burst your youngcel bubble but 34 not an oldcel. You can't even peak as a male at 34.

For having friends? Ur a virgin

Nah that's a young man's dilemma, I was getting laid when you were still playing YuGiOh reading Harry Potter and watching Spongebob Squarepants... Oh wait you still are, lmao.

Enjoy your friendzone while I'm banging college girls and preserving my free time for shit that I actually want to do.

It's about time to settle down grandpa uncle

• +1
ur 34 LOOOOOOOL

are your parents dead? old ass rotting weirdo goddamn didnt know u were borderline elderly

• +1
ur 34 LOOOOOOOL

are your parents dead? old ass rotting weirdo goddamn didnt know u were borderline elderly

You are a fucktard. The average 34 year old's parents are in their mid 50s.

No wonder you cucks are so upset by the facts. You're living in a delusion.

*talks like the archetype of a middle american soccer mom*
*acts like a 13 year old little girl when called out for it*

Daily reminder 2015 was yesterday and every heterosexual male has "yellow fever". Sorry to burst your youngcel bubble but 34 not an oldcel. You can't even peak as a male at 34.
I would rope if I was you. U are extremely pathetic. Soccer mom? WTF are u talking about old man?

U haven't hit ur peak yet? HAHAHAHA, what kind of cope is this? If u weren't attractive in the first place u will never ascend when ur an oldcel.

Nah that's a young man's dilemma, I was getting laid when you were still playing YuGiOh reading Harry Potter and watching Spongebob Squarepants... Oh wait you still are, lmao.

Enjoy your friendzone while I'm banging college girls and preserving my free time for shit that I actually want to do.
Tales from skid row. Are those "college girls" in the room with us right now?

I would rope if I was you. U are extremely pathetic. Soccer mom? WTF are u talking about old man?

U haven't hit ur peak yet? HAHAHAHA, what kind of cope is this? If u weren't attractive in the first place u will never ascend when ur an oldcel.

Cope men get better with age until their 50s.

You sound like a typical middle class Karen complaining about "old men". I swear they gotta stop putting estrogen in kids lunches these days.

Keep coping you friendzone beta clown.

"Get in the zone... BetaZone!!!" 🎵🎵

It's over for u old man. You really just posted a dating coach video that targets gullible lonely millenial men

Unironically calling niggas beta in 2022. Who said anything about friendzone?

It's over for u old man. You really just posted a dating coach video that targets gullible lonely millenial men

Unironically calling niggas beta in 2022. Who said anything about friendzone?

Keep coping u clueless Zoomercuck.
Reality didn't get a clean slate in 2022. See this poor nigga has been coping so hard he thinks 2022 somehow gave him a new lease on life when he's still beta spamming looksmax all day.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Keep coping u clueless Zoomercuck.
Reality didn't get a clean slate in 2022. See this poor nigga has been coping so hard he thinks 2022 somehow gave him a new lease on life when he's still beta spamming looksmax all day.
20221020 152805

What do u know about dairy queen whores old man?

when will retards on here understand that there is 0 sexual interest from white girls towards asians? korean men are just rare in our countries so they get approached and talked to but nothing else. its like seeing a rare animal for them, you also want to interact with it and pet it but not fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Detona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back