How legit is chewing?

S

Soulsmaxx

Looking for jolly cooperation
I don't mean food, but I mean that jawzrsize shit. Chewing and mewing has me worried about TMJ. Once the temporomandibular joint moves, it can't go back (I believe). So permanent damage is a big risk. Has anyone experimented with this?

not sure mewing work or not, but chewing falim gum make my jaw look slightly wider

i used jawrsize for a bit last summer, could deffo feel my masseters getting stronger

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Soulsmaxx
i used jawrsize for a bit last summer, could deffo feel my masseters getting stronger
You've got an awesome jaw (no homo). Do you do a specific routine?

I chewed mastic gum for a week and got crazy results with jaw width though I am on hgh so the effects are probably distorted. I got TMJ for a week which was annoying as fuck but wasn't that painful and went away. I'm not really one for using the doggy chew toys but do what you want.

Routine for a good jaw:

1. Be attractive
  2. Don't be unattractive

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, SikKunt, Soulsmaxx and 1 other person
I chewed mastic gum for a week and got crazy results with jaw width though I am on hgh so the effects are probably distorted. I got TMJ for a week which was annoying as fuck but wasn't that painful and went away. I'm not really one for using the doggy chew toys but do what you want.
How'd you get HGH?

k & my dads a doctor so he manages what I get & dosage. Just find some steroid websites and use bitcoin.
Damn, lucky. Height and age?

my jaws always been like this tbh.

My masseters got a little stronger when chewing with the jawrsize last year though, gonna start chewing when i get home from uni

U know that profile pic probably isnt his actual face right.
It's my face

my jaws always been like this tbh.

My masseters got a little stronger when chewing with the jawrsize last year though, gonna start chewing when i get home from uni

It's my face
Yeah, chewing is legit but I'm not sure what way is the best

Damn, lucky. Height and age?

Started at 15. I was 5'6 with my x-rays reading a bone age of 18. Now I'm barely 16 and 5'8. No clue about current bone age.

Started at 15. I was 5'6 with my x-rays reading a bone age of 18. Now I'm barely 16 and 5'8. No clue about current bone age.
Yeah, I'm 5'9 and 15. You should ask your dad his thoughts on ibutamoren.

Its illegal

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
ive been chewing since september cus its all i can do and im pretty sure my face has widened but my jaw still looks too rounded :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
ive been chewing since september cus its all i can do and im pretty sure my face has widened but my jaw still looks too rounded :ogre:
thats my issue. i have a wide jaw and cheekbones but it looks too round. probably bf%

Its illegal

So is underage drinking and smoking. Technically all underage sex is rape, legally speaking. We all break the law every other time we drive.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and SikKunt
It's my face

Just destroyed that chewing cope shit with 4 words : dude jaw was always above average without doing anything and chewing didn't do jack shit for get to this level but smh retards "ll still cope with that mastic shit

Just destroyed that chewing cope shit with 4 words : dude jaw was always above average without doing anything and chewing didn't do jack shit for get to this level but smh retards "ll still cope with that mastic shit

Way i see it is that the masseter is a muscle and can be trained like any other, but its not gonna change bone structure only add to it.

it's = it is so yes it's 4

it's = it is so yes it's 4
big brain

I don't mean food, but I mean that jawzrsize shit. Chewing and mewing has me worried about TMJ. Once the temporomandibular joint moves, it can't go back (I believe). So permanent damage is a big risk. Has anyone experimented with this?
chisell can increase the masseter size.
many researches have proven people with big masseter also have well-developed jaws