How legit is creatine?

M

mewcel420

Iron
Not talking about the muscle building aspect of it, I'm talking about the mental health effects, increased test to DHT conversion, debloating.

Study on creatine supplementation and T to DHT conversion

Study on creatine supplementation and deppression

And does it debloat you by pulling water into muscle tissue? This is something I have heard.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
And does it debloat you by pulling water into muscle tissue? This is something I have heard.
yes it will also debloat your kidneys which might cause them to fail tho

• Woah
Reactions: wsada
careful with this one (hair is life)
just for this alone i would avoid it like the plague , also it might bloat ur face too def not worth

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
  • +1
Reactions: aber and glaruz
what the fuck is with this site

half of the people here are like

omg im so scared to take creatine and ashwaganda

and the other half are like
yeah bro i just blast year round. Source? I just got this shit from some chink who lives next door.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, thebuffdon690, LegitUser and 1 other person
dude i promise you creatine will make 0 fucking impact on your lyfe

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and aber
if you are vegetarian it has been shwon to increase IQ

Not talking about the muscle building aspect of it, I'm talking about the mental health effects, increased test to DHT conversion, debloating.

Study on creatine supplementation and T to DHT conversion

Study on creatine supplementation and deppression

You’ll see more strength gains rather than physical gains, which isn’t to say you won’t improve in your physique. There is the idea of hair loss but if you’re truly a lanklet I’d begin taking it.

You’ll see more strength gains rather than physical gains, which isn’t to say you won’t improve in your physique. There is the idea of hair loss but if you’re truly a lanklet I’d begin taking it.
I'm not worried about hair loss and I'm also not a lanklet

How did our ancestors get creatine without supplements? From raw meat?

I'm not worried about hair loss and I'm also not a lanklet
U probably shouldn’t NEED it tbh. Especially since you’ve said you’re 15. And cutting isn’t optimal for puberty. But neither is potentially bloating yourself with creatine.

How did our ancestors get creatine without supplements? From raw meat?
it dosent have to be raw meat. also our ancestors would have cooked meat before eating it

U probably shouldn’t NEED it tbh. Especially since you’ve said you’re 15. And cutting isn’t optimal for puberty. But neither is potentially bloating yourself with creatine.
I'm not gonna cut.

Water retention from creatine is contained mainly in the muscles, right?

@LegitUser
African tribes eat raw meat, that should be enough evidence that our ancestors ate raw meat, at least to a certain extent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject and LegitUser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back