How Legit is This Analysis ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Is the whole video legit ?

Do you, like, expect me to watch it,and then write an essay about it for you?

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 7776 and Clark69
I don't think Angelina did much plastic surgery. What we notice is that in the photo on the left, his face appears much more fat, losing the demarcations.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface77
I don't think Angelina did much plastic surgery. What we notice is that in the photo on the left, his face appears much more fat, losing the demarcations.
watch the video first, the feautres talked in the video sound reasonably legit.

I'm busy watching a video about something we know: with or without plastic surgery, she was once one of the sexiest.

watch the video first, the feautres talked in the video sound reasonably legit.

I'm busy watching a video about something we know: with or without plastic surgery, she was once one of the sexiest.

dude this is a looksmaxing forum.
with or without is not reasonable here. we need to analyze "with".

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface77 and MattR
imagine not knowing every single leading actor in hollywood spends millions frauding and getting surgery

imagine not knowing every single leading actor in hollywood spends millions frauding and getting surgery
"iMaGiNe mehhh"

and can you list what they have done you faggot ? nope. go back rotting.

"iMaGiNe mehhh"

and can you list what they have done you faggot ? nope. go back rotting.
I just think its really really unlikely that super rich people who have access to the best surgeons and have a MASSIVE incentive to become more attractive and to maintain their physical beauty as long as possible wouldnt exploit every available avenue

Its like thinking professional athletes arent paying doctors to figure out ways they can take PEDs without getting caught. Theres literally no reason not to do it and every reason to do it.

That doesnt mean 100% of attractive people in the public eye have had major surgeries, some are just genetic freaks etc

I just think its really really unlikely that super rich people who have access to the best surgeons and have a MASSIVE incentive to become more attractive and to maintain their physical beauty as long as possible wouldnt exploit every available avenue

Its like thinking professional athletes arent paying doctors to figure out ways they can take PEDs without getting caught. Theres literally no reason not to do it and every reason to do it.

That doesnt mean 100% of attractive people in the public eye have had major surgeries, some are just genetic freaks etc
so you don't any urge to figure out advanced procedure that has been thought as ended looking "fake"?
for example midface lift usually looks dumb but this woman kinda prove angelina had one. then it might only because of the surgeon's practice's perfection.
Which surgeon she had ?
i mean even i'm not that young, i'm still passionate about being ascended more and more. i can earn more money, i can get those surgeries too. so i have a strong desire to understand and achieve looksmaxing in every details of it.