How lighting has an effect on facial appearance

Elias

Elias

0AF2C933 5DC0 4CBA ACC3 C44C758DC4AB

Lighting has a big affect on facial appearance. In the first one the lighting is from the bottom, it makes her eye region look better. In the second the lighting is from the front and it makes her jaw look better. The third is from the side and it makes her zygos look better.

Lighting compliments different features.

E5CBC2D3 ABA5 453C B622 B57AA19960A4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7926 and 16 others
This is why I hate lighting I either look godlike or shit . The real test is probably just being outside on a summer day

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 32196, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
Anybody can look decent with flash on, the true test is how you look in the cold light of day.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Hey dont talk to me, Deleted member 7926 and 6 others
I watch the adorama channel too because I do photography sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Pubertymaxxer3, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
View attachment 321378

Lighting has a big affect on facial appearance. In the first one the lighting is from the bottom, it makes her eye region look better. In the second the lighting is from the front and it makes her jaw look better. The third is from the side and it makes her zygos look better.

Lighting compliments different features.

View attachment 321382
first pic is bad example. Lean faces are the ones that looks most similar in different light conditions, a bloated face will look radically different. When I had more bloat I looked like a different person in different lightings, now while obviously lighting has some effect, I look much more consistent
Anybody can look decent with flash on, the true test is how you look in the cold light of day.
cold daylight is the light that compliments me the most actually.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3043 and 6 others
Straight down light is the worst and that's what I have at home. Instant depression mirror. You need light from both sides to look the best imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, didntreadlol, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
first pic is bad example. Lean faces are the ones that looks most similar in different light conditions, a bloated face will look radically different. When I had more bloat I looked like a different person in different lightings, now while obviously lighting has some effect, I look much more consistent

cold daylight is the light that compliments me the most actually.

high iq

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Pubertymaxxer3
Bump

• +1
I actually look way worse with flash than with natural lighting.

• +1
I can personally attest to this

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
the f

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
D63252CC 126A 4A3C 9B64 46148F10C3DC
8F3BECCD 43B4 4729 A9BC 575CF65000C9
Look at the difference lighting makes from visible to invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Yes, but both objectively look disgusting. If you are goodlooking you might look less good in some lighting but you'll still look good and attractive in all lighting
best name in forum tbh i wish i had taken it

slayer alahissalam

• +1
  • +1
i look better in cold light like 1 psl more

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, her and 1 other person
Yes, but both objectively look disgusting. If you are goodlooking you might look less good in some lighting but you'll still look good and attractive in all lighting
Assalamu alaykum
Allah knows best

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
Assalamu alaykum
Allah knows best

Walaikum Salaam
Indeed he does

Allah created everyone equally(except curries and gooks) and everyone was destined to be beautiful. But man ruined everything with industrial revolution and polluted our environment. The only reason there are ugly people, manlet, curries is those whose ancestors disobeyed. I agree it is extremely unfair but don't worry you all will surely get Jannah while your disobeying ancestors rot in hell and suffer for making you ugly. I believe gook-19 was sent to destroy gooks which are also inferior in order to re establish the natural order of things and one day all the subhuman races will be eradicated making everything like it was at the dawn of time. Curries are probably the product of incest, man+goat hybrids. The more you suffer in this life, the greater the reward will be. The uglier you are the harder it is to fornicate, let that sink in.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and 2 others
This is why I hate lighting I either look godlike or shit . The real test is probably just being outside on a summer day
I look godlike on a summer day lol but in some lighting I look less good

flash on is a killer. stop lying bhai