how likely is it to be approached irl

axttt_

axttt_

Bronze
For example just on the street if someone is htn-chadlite what would their odds of being approached be compared to a mtn-ltn

For example just on the street if someone is htn-chadlite what would their odds of being approached be compared to a mtn-ltn
Every 1 in 50 time they go outside or something

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ElTruecel
happened to me once in the craziest way but never happened again depends a lot on where you go tho, for mtn i think it's 1/1000 times u go out or even more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Allornothing, noodlelover and 1 other person
Id say im htn with height and voice halo and has happened only twice last year

about 5 times, all in 2022

It's only ever happened to me when I was in hs or by hs age girls.

happened to me once in the craziest way but never happened again depends a lot on where you go tho, for mtn i think it's 1/1000 times u go out or even more
damn so a mid tier normie presuming they go out once everyday would get approached about once every 3 years

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
damn so a mid tier normie presuming they go out once everyday would get approached about once every 3 years
Yes but according to the basement rotters here the average recessed LTN manlet gets approached by foids daily and u have to be giga subuuman deformed not to be approached :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, nathan, 97baHater and 2 others
It happened to me once on the street. A girl intentionally bumped her bicyle into me to get my attention at a stop walk.

If I go to a bar, I have like a 1 in 3 chance of a girl approaching me for sex. But I never go to bars anymore, so I don't get laid.

I'm also a 4/10. I'm bellow average looking. A little overweight, but maybe you can't tell easily in a dark bar. And a bellow average face, that most women find unattractive, but a few occasionally find very attractive.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Depends

It happened to me once on the street. A girl intentionally bumped her bicyle into me to get my attention at a stop walk.

If I go to a bar, I have like a 1 in 3 chance of a girl approaching me for sex. But I never go to bars anymore, so I don't get laid.

I'm also a 4/10. I'm bellow average looking. A little overweight, but maybe you can't tell easily in a dark bar. And a bellow average face, that most women find unattractive, but a few occasionally find very attractive.
that's my face too some girls found it very attractive but most find that unattractive , is that ltn or mtn?
But im not fat im like 18-20% body fat

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
that's my face too some girls found it very attractive but most find that unattractive , is that ltn or mtn?
But im not fat im like 18-20% body fat
I'm like 18%. I consider anything about 10% to be fat. My goal is 10%.

So the girls that find me really attractive are usually like 4/10s. But they are usually in decent shape. Or at least super obease girls don't bother trying to with me (most of the time).

I think those girls, see me as a 6/10 or maybe even a 7/10. They also tend to sleep with lots of guys, so I'm unable to trap them in a relationship.

But the rating system isn't perfect. It doesn't capture everybody, because there's a huge amount of variance in what women find attractive, and what women are most attracted to. I'm 6'4" with a neotenous teenager shaped face. This does nothing for the vast majority of women, but some women are really turned on by either my height or my face and will come up to me compliment me a bunch and then makeout, and then sex, and then get to know me, then realize I'm a looser and I'm poor, then block me. Or realize I'm older than they assumed I was and block me.

This is why I stay at home. haha

id say im htn and i get looks from women when im outside but never approached

I'm like 18%. I consider anything about 10% to be fat. My goal is 10%.

So the girls that find me really attractive are usually like 4/10s. But they are usually in decent shape. Or at least super obease girls don't bother trying to with me (most of the time).

I think those girls, see me as a 6/10 or maybe even a 7/10. They also tend to sleep with lots of guys, so I'm unable to trap them in a relationship.

But the rating system isn't perfect. It doesn't capture everybody, because there's a huge amount of variance in what women find attractive, and what women are most attracted to. I'm 6'4" with a neotenous teenager shaped face. This does nothing for the vast majority of women, but some women are really turned on by either my height or my face and will come up to me compliment me a bunch and then makeout, and then sex, and then get to know me, then realize I'm a looser and I'm poor, then block me. Or realize I'm older than they assumed I was and block me.

This is why I stay at home. haha
Yea 10% is law ofc , i'm prob ltn too then . And yes , no point trying i just rot as hard as i can too idc life for average men is ruined

• +1
If you’re genuinely mtn and not low trust you’ll be approached in public at least once in a blue moon. Probably somewhere populated and enclosed like a McDonalds though.

• +1
Yea 10% is law ofc , i'm prob ltn too then . And yes , no point trying i just rot as hard as i can too idc life for average men is ruined
I have a theory. This going to sound dumb...

My theory is that happiness can be chemically induced. When you trigger the right hormones, you feel true inner deep peace maybe even the peaceful love you could feel in a relationship.

Now you could accomplish this with drugs, but that's not sustainable. It ruins your life and leads to more pain.

But there may be a set of daily habits, that when combine have a synergistic effect that boost overall well being and mood. A way of hacking happiness.

I believe I have discovered some of these habits but, not all of them.

The habit stack may be something like this:
* Freezing cold shower (short) - enhances dopamine elevating mood.
* Dry Off and meditate with a red light mask - meditation helps reach inner peace, and enhances mood but the red light combined further boosts mood and feelings off wellbeing.
* Exercise as well everyday - boosts mood. Join a sports team for feelings of comradery if you can afford it. There are opportunities like this in cities, even if you're not that great at sports. Meditation/Yoga/Spinning Classes are all other possibilities for group exercises that enhance mood further.
* Clean healthy eating - boosts mood
* Optimize sleep and take naps when needed - lowers negative emotions.
* Occasionally volunteer if you have the time. May further boost mood. Especially if there's old church ladies there because you can mog them.

- the most important part of this stack, if nothing else is kept is probably clean eating, and meditation while under red light. Think of how you feel when you're laying under the sun. Red light is like that I believe, or at least a sun lamp is. I'm going to test red light, I haven't bought my device yet.

Meditation is a skill so achieving deep levels of relaxing and deep inner peace is something you get better at over time. My mood has gradually gotten so much better since I started meditating 20 minutes a day, a few months ago. But I still feel sad often, so I'm going to optimize things further, with red light during my meditations.

Now will this make life more enjoyable than being married to a woman? I don't know, probably more enjoyable than being married to some women.

Straight approached extremely low. Sending signals more likely. Most girls dont have the balls to risk being embarrassed with approaching a gl gguy.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
As a 6"6 htn it happens once every like 30-50 days on the street but in clubs 95% of the time

As a 6"6 htn it happens once every like 30-50 days on the street but in clubs 95% of the time
so even with the height and htn face youd get cold approached about 8-9 times a year. fucking brutal

I ,MTN-Incel, got approached three times in my life and all of the females who approached me were overweight, spergy, and significantly below my lookslevel - 3/10s.

so even with the height and htn face youd get cold approached about 8-9 times a year. fucking brutal
Yeah men are supposed to make the first move its rarer on the streets in day light I do get choseing signals but I'm to much of an abused dog mentalcel to make the first move but in a club environment it's different as it's more normal for women to approach in there