How long can i spend outside tanning without damage to collagen?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
How can i protect my face while outside? Looking to get a body tan

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
a blackpilled individual knows that even a mininum shade of tanning is symptom of damage inflicted from sun to skin cells.
UVA and UVB radiation damage DNA of skin cells which become progressively unable to produce collagen and elastin.

You can expose to sun safely if you supplement vitamin D and then wear sunscreen however you will not tan as you are wearing sunscreen

you cannot tan without damaging your skin DNA, however you can still choose to wear self-tanner (a coloured cream which creates a fake tan)

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Eternal and edodalic29
Tan mogs - who cares if you're collagen is a little worse at 30+. Diet, stress and lifestyle have a much bigger impact on your skin anyway. I'm out in the sun all day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
a blackpilled individual knows that even a mininum shade of tanning is symptom of damage inflicted from sun to skin cells.
UVA and UVB radiation damage DNA of skin cells which become progressively unable to produce collagen and elastin.

You can expose to sun safely if you supplement vitamin D and then wear sunscreen however you will not tan as you are wearing sunscreen

you cannot tan without damaging your skin DNA, however you can still choose to wear self-tanner (a coloured cream which creates a fake tan)
Thoughts on beta carotene instead? Does it mog?