how long can you cope?

N

Norwooder

Master
Although I am ascending well with the looksmaxxing I have done,
How can I cope with social occurrences such as the following?
So I have been friends with a couple of very decent looking guys for a year now
Last night we were talking about funny stories and shit and the 'weirdest places we had had sex' (note we are 21)
And I have only had 5 lays (IN MY ENTIRE FKING YOUTH) and they were talking about how they fucked in saunas, hot tubs, boats, pools, 3 am in someones garage after party, like how on earth can we cope? Chad has cummed inside your future gf (if you manage to get one, he, among other chads have fucked her spread legged in the back of a car) everyone at my age 21-22 just seems so boring and it is as if they have experienced it all and are ready to grow up now.
I was thinking oh shit yeh when I become good looking it's gonna be a replacement youth... now I am unsure, everyone seems so adultlike and ready to grow up=no more teen fun.
Just fucking lol if you weren't sneaking out, drinking, fucking, smoking, partying and shit, it is so brutally fking over
I always used to cope and everyone who didn't get invited to the parties would always say shit like 'going to parties is a waste of time and plus I have study to do etc etc, and drinking will give you bad grades etc etc)
what a fucking joke
you name a place and chad has fucked a girl there, name any time of the night and chad has got that girl to come over. while you ask yourself questions 'omg did I sound to nice, oh shit didn't I wear the right clothes' he will make a girl get an uber to his house at 4 am even though she lives an hour away.
our lives are a complete joke

life is about finding copes until your day comes, some people run out quickly so they just rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Ascensionrequired