How foids can bring themselves to love niggas like this

Blackpillers will try and mold everything to fit into some theory. But sometimes I think we have to just admit that foids behavior makes no sense sometimes.
"sometimes" yh i think more often than not, the actions of women do not make sense.

Scandi girls always go for guys they completely mog while autistic Htn’s like me rot
View attachment 3202639View attachment 3202640
It's because scandi girls are probably the best looking on the planet, the average scandi girl fogs the average girl everywhere else so it makes sense that some foids will be dating/breeding with guys who are not on their level, this is normal when you have a population of women who on average are good looking. They can't all find good looking guys, some will have to settle for lower guys for one reason or another.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I know it might sound like cope but I’m considering her competition in Sweden and what her experience might have been. Imagine being a girl in Sweden and you have to compete with a shitload of blonde Stacies for the Chads and HTNs there. I’m sorry but this girl and her convex maxilla won’t make the cut. So it’s easier for her to just lower her aim and settle instead.
Exactly, this girl is average/kinda cute but she's competing against absolute foggers in sweden, sweden has the highest % of stacylites/stacys in the world IMO. LTB (in sweden) blonde foid like this one is not on the same level as a lot of girls there so it's only natural she does something abnormal.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
What's up with all the teenagers projecting their cuckold fantasies or posting nonsense? you kids need to go back to fortnite

Women will do ANYTHING, regardless of how illogical it is so long as they feel there are no consequences for it
They will push the boundaries of retardation beyond all known limits until you actually punish them for it to prevent them from doing it again
Men are designed to push the boundaries towards prosperity and heaven/ascension
Women are designed to push the boundaries to bring us closer to hell unless we intervene
Women such as this need to be badly beaten for their actions, firstly for their own punishment and secondly to send a message to other women that they are encroaching into territory that is harmful for our species and will not be tolerated
elab how feasible is it to submit them in our lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees