How long did you take to get to 10% bodyfat?

F

futurfrenchchad

Iron
Is it normal to diet for 10 months or i am really slow ? How long did you take?

depends where you start and how hard you're gymmaxxing, 10 months is excessive if you're cutting; if you're 18 stone perhaps not

Last edited:
depends where you start and how hard you're gymmaxxing, 10 months is excessive if you're cutting; if you're 18 stone perhaps not
When i started I was really fat but not obese and i wasn’t consistent with the gym buy now i workout everyday and i see some muscle definition here and there but I’m far from 10% . What’s ur bodyfat?

Is it normal to diet for 10 months or i am really slow ? How long did you take?
1 month, I used DNP tho. Dm my Insta patrickhatrickrick for before after pics

• +1
Reactions: futurfrenchchad
but I’m far from 10% . What’s ur bodyfat?
Used to sit at around 11% year round but I was walking everywhere during the day and working hard in the gym + in control of my diet. Gym is the answer to losing weight, learn to properly stretch the muscle and maximise natural insulin sensitivity as best you can. I have been sub 10% bodyfat btw it's not worth the hassle

1 month, I used DNP tho. Dm my Insta patrickhatrickrick for before after pics
ive known u for a long time, suprised to see uve only joined looksmax recently

Used to sit at around 11% year round but I was walking everywhere during the day and working hard in the gym + in control of my diet. Gym is the answer to losing weight, learn to properly stretch the muscle and maximise natural insulin sensitivity as best you can. I have been sub 10% bodyfat btw it's not worth the hassle
Wowo impressive , as your are at a low bf do you have hollow cheeks?

actuellement jsuis a 14% et mes joues sont tjrs comme ça, c'est pas dur mec - si tu veux des joues comme ça, il te faut une bonne mâchoire et des pommettes de bonne qualité aussi

hollow cheeks is caused by bone not bf, i have low bf and barely have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: .👽.