How to lose bodyfat fast?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
how can I lose facial fat and bodyfat overall I'm at around 15% bf, I haven't been eating healthy for a few days but I'll get back on it but what else can I do other than cardio and diet? I also drink a lot of redbull and coffee everyday 1-3 redbulls and 1-2 iced americanos depends on how i feel.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
how can I lose facial fat and bodyfat overall I'm at around 15% bf, I haven't been eating healthy for a few days but I'll get back on it but what else can I do other than cardio and diet? I also drink a lot of redbull and coffee everyday 1-3 redbulls and 1-2 iced americanos depends on how i feel.
Heroin

Quit coffee and red bull, they raise cortisol, eat enough protein, and eat unprocessed food, play around with your fat and carb macros, if you want a higher carb intake during the day make sure you move a lot so your blood sugar doesn't rise a lot, if you go high fat low carb in the other hand you could sit all day in the house doing nothing and you willl quickly lose water glycogen and your blood ketones will start to rise which have positive impact on GLP-1, and your appetite will be supressed, your BMR will even increase

You could also use GLP-1 agonist drugs, but you are probably broke and you don't need it as much as people with severe obesity or metabolic disorders