How long do peek chin implants last?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
My chin is GIGA recessed, I have to femboymaxx otherwise no female would be attracted to me (I am not doing a genioplasty before you tell me to)

I need custom chin implants to get the most projection, width and vertical height possible so titanium is out the question, silicone is cucked shit so I guess PEEK is the only reasonable option

My question is then how long can I expect it to last? I know titanium would last forever but it's not cheap at all to do a custom design with that material

Just like titanium PEEK never has to removed.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and copemaxxeer
where did you even get the idea that implants aren't permanent?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, Mrxshmallow, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
My chin is GIGA recessed, I have to femboymaxx otherwise no female would be attracted to me (I am not doing a genioplasty before you tell me to)

I need custom chin implants to get the most projection, width and vertical height possible so titanium is out the question, silicone is cucked shit so I guess PEEK is the only reasonable option

My question is then how long can I expect it to last? I know titanium would last forever but it's not cheap at all to do a custom design with that material
If ur chin is badly recessed, wouldn’t a genio be better than implants

If ur chin is badly recessed, wouldn’t a genio be better than implants
I have made it a personal policy of mine to never do aesthetic surgeries that need general anesthesia, I would probably become addicted to them and after 10 procedures end up with 15 less IQ points or something like that

I have made it a personal policy of mine to never do aesthetic surgeries that need general anesthesia, I would probably become addicted to them and after 10 procedures end up with 15 less IQ points or something like that
Ik a user who had bimax a couple months ago and has just reached an all time high rating on chess.com, he didnt lose a digit of IQ tbh

If the anesthesia is properly done and the surgery is kept relatively short (which a genio is), you shouldnt expect any type of measurable long term loss of cognitive function

Ik a user who had bimax a couple months ago and has just reached an all time high rating on chess.com
Chess is not a good indicator of general cognitive abilities, hikaru has an IQ of 102... And he surely looks like one, I remember how subhuman he looked while trying to learn 5D chess with time travel

If the anesthesia is properly done and the surgery is kept relatively short (which a genio is), you shouldnt expect any type of measurable long term loss of cognitive function
To be clear I am not recessed, my upper and lower lips are aligned, Don't have bite problems, I have a decent maxila, just for whatever reason my body forgot to spawn my chin lmao

I am not bad looking (percentile 90-95 in a university campus), I want to look like a slightly more robust femboy that's all

My list of surgeries in order are:

1.Tip rhinoplasty
2. Eye color surgery (heterochromia on yeux clairs)
3.Custom chin implant
4. Mouth widening once verteporfin becomes available

As you see all of them can be performed with local anesthesia and would increase my appeal a lot in my opinion

Chess is not a good indicator of general cognitive abilities, hikaru has an IQ of 102... And he surely looks like one, I remember how subhuman he looked while trying to learn 5D chess with time travel
Thats just one example of a GM who prolly has the lowest IQ ever of that group tbf

But that wasnt even my point. If he (bimax guy) wouldve had any sort of substantial cognitive ability loss, his chess skills should surely have declined, but that didnt happen.

Even if chess doesnt correlate that highly with IQ, it's still a purely intellectual activity, so it follows that any significant change in the brain should affect one's playing

Thats just one example of a GM who prolly has the lowest IQ ever of that group tbf

But that wasnt even my point. If he (bimax guy) wouldve had any sort of substantial cognitive ability loss, his chess skills should surely have declined, but that didnt happen.

Even if chess doesnt correlate that highly with IQ, it's still a purely intellectual activity, so it follows that any significant change in the brain should affect one's playing
I suppose you are right but I just don't feel comfortable with doing that for non health related procedures

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and DelonLover1999
I suppose you are right but I just don't feel comfortable with doing that for non health related procedures
Understandable

Anesthesia has to be done very well tbh, but I didnt even know chin implants were possible with local until you mentioned it

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer