How long do you guys study for an exam?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
usually for like a midterm or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
When I was in school, I don't think I ever studied for any exam other than the finals and even then I'd only study 1 day prior.
True story

• +1
Never

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
  • +1
1-10 hours, depends how much time and motivation I have. Usually around 6 hours or so.

• +1
1-10 hours, depends how much time and motivation I have. Usually around 6 hours or so.
while browsing internet or just solely focused on studying?

• +1
while browsing internet or just solely focused on studying?
6 hours of actual studying, so I am sitting there for longer cause I take breaks to browse the internet

• +1
6 hours of actual studying, so I am sitting there for longer cause I take breaks to browse the internet
mirin how your able to pull it off, when I study, it takes like forever lol, I legit cant stop browsing the internet.

I prob have adhd etc, so I really need adderall to focus my mind on purely studying.

• +1
mirin how your able to pull it off, when I study, it takes like forever lol, I legit cant stop browsing the internet.

I prob have adhd etc, so I really need adderall to focus my mind on purely studying.
I constantly browse the internet when I have to study something boring like English but with programming it's a bit easier to stay focused for me.

• +1
I yolo every time

• +1