how long do you have to talk to a female before you can fuck

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
this question is dedicated to sexhavers. how long did you have to communicate with a girl before you could slide in that pussy. I dont wanna talk to a girl for 2 months just for a ego boost and a nut i could give to myself

0 seconds. they just look at me and we instantly have sex, even if we are in public

1-2 minutes depending on how long it takes you to get her secluded and ready for the taking 👺

this question is dedicated to sexhavers. how long did you have to communicate with a girl before you could slide in that pussy. I dont wanna talk to a girl for 2 months just for a ego boost and a nut i could give to myself
The less I talk the more they want it. Seeing eachother for the 2nd time in private is enough really. If you've met her and didnt do anything by date 5 then let it go

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Depends on how gl you are

The less I talk the more they want it. Seeing eachother for the 2nd time in private is enough really. If you've met her and didnt do anything by date 5 then let it go
How would you rate your looks?

I don’t talk to foids

Depends on the location, situation, motivation, calibration, and all the -ations you can think of.

Might be at a bar and yall leave and then she be like "park right there" in a random driveway and then

BOOM
yall fucking.

Wouldn't recommend doing it in a car though unless it's an SUV because you don't want to catch a charley horse