How long do you think it will be before the genetics pill becomes mainstream?

How many years before genetics/biology blackpills become mainstream?

• 1 year or less

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Within 3 years

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Within 5 years

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Within 10 years

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Within 20 years

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Never

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
By 'genetics pill' I'm referring to all the various blackpills related to genetics, looks, IQ, personality, race, etc basically everything.

The mainstream has already dipped its toes into the redpill stuff and within a few years the blackpill will probably become mainstream also as the number of incels keeps growing and blackpilled normies become disillusioned. The truth can't be kept out forever so something's going to break eventually.

How long do you give it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, Klasik01, 14vic and 5 others
10 years I think, South Korea is pretty much there completely so I assume in another 10 the west will follow

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Danish_Retard, murdah and 3 others
noone really cares about thes pills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, FacialStructure404, Saen and 6 others
Even if it gets mainstream I don't think normies can cope with it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, datboijj and 2 others
Someone will eventually jokermaxx and become the leader of the blackpill movement
the dark knight joker GIF

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, dopaminebeyondfried, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
They won't be given any choice. The blackpill is basically like reality: It will always impose itself onto you eventually regardless of what you think or want.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Nigga theyre concerned about putting food on table not bout looks lmfao

noone really cares about thes pills
Cope. Just go to Instagram comments they're all already mainstream. PSL set the foundation for the modern world

• +1
Reactions: murdah
For most men, sex is equally as important as putting food on the table. It's also for Stacy, actually.

• +1
it is already mainstream

question is when bio-engineering gets to the point where we can actually do something with it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, murdah, butterworld and 2 others
Bruh it already is. What isn’t mainstream is how it plays a role with race and how much it defines your life. But the amount of people realizing this increases by the day

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
Bruh it already is. What isn’t mainstream is how it plays a role with race and how much it defines your life. But the amount of people realizing this increases by the day
In other words it's not mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
In other words it's not mainstream.
The looks pill is mainstream on tiktok since a year ago exactly March 2023? I’m on tiktok and I have a BP account with 2K followers I could show u proof how the looks pill has been mainstream for a while

The looks pill is mainstream on tiktok since a year ago exactly March 2023? I’m on tiktok and I have a BP account with 2K followers I could show u proof how the looks pill has been mainstream for a while
I've heard literally nobody talk about this irl.

You’re 30 and don’t talk with Zoomers simple answer. I went on the train and overheard a group of Zoomers making jokes about mewing and Chico lachowski and I see tons of reposts from people I knew irl containing looksmax content.

Dude I don’t really think u understand how big the Blackpill fucking got man

You’re 30 and don’t talk with Zoomers simple answer. I went on the train and overheard a group of Zoomers making jokes about mewing and Chico lachowski and I see tons of reposts from people I knew irl containing looksmax content.

Dude I don’t really think u understand how big the Blackpill fucking got man
If this is true you can except the leftist establishment to completely lose its shit over the next several years. Redpill/blackpill is the literal embodiment of everything that goes against their values.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hernan drago legit became mainstream on tiktok. U do understand prior to tiktok only PSL autists and some Argentinians some knew who he even was.

@Esteban1997

• +1
I want to watch the world burn
60% young male incels becoming real
OF whores getting men income
Hypergamy through the roof
No marriages, no kids
Decadence of morality and values
Feminists dominate the legal system
And so on... The blackpill just started

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, murdah, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
If this is true you can except the leftist establishment to completely lose its shit over the next several years. Redpill/blackpill is the literal embodiment of everything that goes against their values.
Dude Chico legit started his own podcast after the amount of fame he got from those looksmax tiktoks

• +1
Dude Chico legit started his own podcast after the amount of fame he got from those looksmax tiktoks

Those videos were cringe tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
There was literal normies making skits about the Blackpill back in summer

• +1
only when genetic engineering advances enough so the elites will have peak control over their genetic framework

elites are hiding that pill from normies as part of their plan because elites know several of their members have chit genetics due to inbreeding

but its only a matter of time until genetics gets enough advanced and a couple generations the elites will fix their trashbin tier genes

then they will leak genetic studies to the public to hegemonize public opinion into genetic-centrism as they would've secured prime genes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 14vic
only when genetic engineering advances enough so the elites will have peak control over their genetic framework

elites are hiding that pill from normies as part of their plan because elites know several of their members have chit genetics due to inbreeding

but its only a matter of time until genetics gets enough advanced and a couple generations the elites will fix their trashbin tier genes

then they will leak genetic studies to the public to hegemonize public opinion into genetic-centrism as they would've secured prime genes
if bp goes mainstream jews will down this website because people will freak out and become obsessed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah, datboijj and Latinolooksmaxxer
we are talking about popular in the west where food falls of trees,

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

View attachment 2823294
It's mainstream as fuck
Just go to IG comments and you Will see people insulting each other's face, height, muscle, iq, race.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer
By 'genetics pill' I'm referring to all the various blackpills related to genetics, looks, IQ, personality, race, etc basically everything.

The mainstream has already dipped its toes into the redpill stuff and within a few years the blackpill will probably become mainstream also as the number of incels keeps growing and blackpilled normies become disillusioned. The truth can't be kept out forever so something's going to break eventually.

How long do you give it?
its already mainstream buddyboyo

hypergamy has been a thing since the beginning of male - female organism's history

• +1
I want to watch the world burn
60% young male incels becoming real
OF whores getting men income
Hypergamy through the roof
No marriages, no kids
Decadence of morality and values
Feminists dominate the legal system
And so on... The blackpill just started
It's the beginning of the end

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Latinolooksmaxxer
It's mainstream as fuck
Just go to IG comments and you Will see people insulting each other's face, height, muscle, iq, race.
send pics ion have ig

How long do you give it?
Never. Normies will keep coping with buting expensive sneakers, perfume and skincare etc. They will not be able to swallow the most brutal pill of all

Never. Normies will keep coping with buting expensive sneakers, perfume and skincare etc. They will not be able to swallow the most brutal pill of all
Like I said above, this isn't something they can run away from. The blackpill will always come after you and find you eventually.

Like I said above, this isn't something they can run away from. The blackpill will always come after you and find you eventually.
True, but normies would rather cope than recognize the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Nah they will just find a way to extract all the technical looksmaxxing knowledge, while scrubbing away the dirty blackpill tradition from it.
Just as they kept doing with the rest of deep internet culture for years.

• +1
we will enter a dystopian society in the next decade with ai progressively advancing, incel culture becoming mainstream, and hypergamy and competition only getting worse every year.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

How long do you give it?

I assume 5/10 years as gene therapy more normalized it's only 1 step from opening the flood gates for small things like eye colours then it's height then it's face

we will enter a dystopian society in the next decade with ai progressively advancing, incel culture becoming mainstream, and hypergamy and competition only getting worse every year.
Good. Let normies get blackpilled so we can enjoy watching their invariable freakout.

• +1
Humans have noticed looks for centuries but something about whats happening recently is particularly autistic. I blame tech and social media for accelerating it. If we all end up the route of South Korea in a while, its over