How long do you think the RTT/Rugby/Love Island pheno would remain the male beauty standard in the UK?

How long do you think the RTT/Rugby/Love Island look would remain the male beauty standard in the UK

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It seems in the UK (outside of London) in 2022, the RTT/Rugby/Love Island pheno (usually maesthetic leaning masc, or masc) remains the beauty standard for men, so they have the highest SMV of all men.

Hinge Standouts and Tinder Top Picks shown by me, @BeenLMSsinceMSN and @APJ prove that this pheno has the highest SMV in the UK.

Meanwhile, in London, Continental Europe and North America, the prettyboy or prettyboy masc look with soft skin, baggy clothes and fluffy hair is the most wanted by women, explained by @beachdude123 and @Niko69 experiments done by @fogdart and @Enfant terrible in mainland Europe and North America.

My prettyboyfish got uglier matches than my mascfish in the UK. Prettyboys in the UK also tend to attract more ethnic Asian women or MTB nerds; with white women, the RTT/Rugby look is supreme.

I, another prettyboy but with a more nerdy appearance, attracts mostly South and Southeast Asian women, usually MTB or lower. I prefer HQNP Arab, black or mixed (any mix) woman.

It also seems that HQNP women of most races (except HQNP Asian women who want prettyboys) want the 6'4 buff investment banker rugby lad type that went to a private school that might have a cheeky tattoo somewhere under his suit.

How long do you think the RTT/Rugby look would reign supreme in Bongland for?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
@Predeterminism @PrinceLuenLeoncur @EverythingMattersCel

idk what the fuck is wrong with bongland

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
why do u think they like RTT here but not anywhere else in the world?

• JFL
yea it’s insane the women there are in love with the male aesthetic from like 2014

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
hi xangsane u doing ratings on dm ?

• +1
@Nims @Gallowglass

Read the OP above
bro can u give me the exact skin colour hair colour, hair style , dress style, what stereotype to go for to attract HQNP asian women?

• +1
bro can u give me the exact skin colour hair colour, hair style , dress style, what stereotype to go for to attract HQNP asian women?
  • Skin colour: light
  • Hair colour: any except black
  • Hair style: fluffy tiktok hair
  • Dress style: smart casual, old money or slightly baggy
  • Stereotype: must be prettyboy (Asian women are the most likely ethnicity of women to have a preference for prettyboys)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • Skin colour: light
  • Hair colour: any except black
  • Hair style: fluffy tiktok hair
  • Dress style: smart casual, old money or slightly baggy
  • Stereotype: must be prettyboy (Asian women are the most likely ethnicity of women to have a preference for prettyboys)
thank you sir. do you think blonde or brown mogs for appeal to asian women?

i feel like brown looks better aesthetically but blonde more rare and whiter to them so might fetishise it. what u think?

• +1
thank you sir. do you think blonde or brown mogs for appeal to asian women?

i feel like brown looks better aesthetically but blonde more rare and whiter to them so might fetishise it. what u think?
Either would work as long as you look white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
rich girls in the uk are already starting to prefer prettier men tbh.

• Hmm...
Who cares, if you live in the UK outside of London your primary goal should be getting out of that place, not pulling hot girls. Also @ OP the Hinge standouts I saw were from London

• Hmm...
idk what the fuck is wrong with bongland
It’s a social experiment by the developers. They want to know how fucked up they can make a dystopia with first world standards. We are all suffering rn. I with the British had 0 power historically so I wouldn’t be living here I’d be in France and my English mother would not have to live in Fish and chips land

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Xangsane and Deleted member 17829
Who cares, if you live in the UK outside of London your primary goal should be getting out of that place, not pulling hot girls. Also @ OP the Hinge standouts I saw were from London
So the rugby RTT pheno is an entire UK thing then?

So the rugby RTT pheno is an entire UK thing then?
No - what I saw in London was what you mention here: "the 6'4 buff investment banker rugby lad type that went to a private school"

• +1
No - what I saw in London was what you mention here: "the 6'4 buff investment banker rugby lad type that went to a private school"
It's crazy that this pheno is king of all phenos for SMV in here, and that everywhere else, foids want prettyboys with slim bodies and fluffy hair.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and APJ
It's crazy that this pheno is king of all phenos for SMV in here, and that everywhere else, foids want prettyboys with slim bodies and fluffy hair.
It’s becuase uk women are higher T then most other countries , drinking pints and just being more laddish in general . Ever since Alex Bowen RTT has been undefeated

• +1
It’s becuase uk women are higher T then most other countries , drinking pints and just being more laddish in general . Ever since Alex Bowen RTT has been undefeated
How long do you think this trend will go on for?

How long do you think this trend will go on for?
Id give it another 5 years at least but it’s like fashion things go in and out of season

Saying prettyboy is ideal in the U.S. is a stretch. Don’t forget that the U.S. is a massive country with multiple regions with entirely different cultures, lifestyles, and people. The ideal man in New York is not going to be the same as the ideal man in Texas. Where I live the ideal is the athletic, tall, jock pheno. Pretty boy is second best.

As for the UK, I could see the rugby pheno remaining popular indefinitely.

• +1
Saying prettyboy is ideal in the U.S. is a stretch. Don’t forget that the U.S. is a massive country with multiple regions with entirely different cultures, lifestyles, and people. The ideal man in New York is not going to be the same as the ideal man in Texas. Where I live the ideal is the athletic, tall, jock pheno. Pretty boy is second best.

As for the UK, I could see the rugby pheno remaining popular indefinitely.
Someone named @beachdude123 said prettyboy is ideal in california. Are you in texas?

I have a feeling the ideal man in new York is an investment banker Chad.

It seems in the UK, if you're a prettyboy, you're an Asian woman magnet, as black, white and Arab women seem to prefer more masculine looking lads.