How long does it take for acne scars to fade away after accutane

Doomerteen

Doomerteen

surgerymaxxing to chad
as long as you don't keep breaking out they slowly fade and will be completely gone in 6 months. if you want to overdrive the process (if you have clear skin right now with hyperpigmentation) overdose on moisturizer. put like 3x the amount you normally would when you go to sleep. in the daytime put normal amount but at night time put a ridiculous amount. helped me a ton with scarring, I have no idea why it works but I'm serious it's worked every time for me. cuts the waiting time probably in half.

as long as you don't keep breaking out they slowly fade and will be completely gone in 6 months. if you want to overdrive the process (if you have clear skin right now with hyperpigmentation) overdose on moisturizer. put like 3x the amount you normally would when you go to sleep. in the daytime put normal amount but at night time put a ridiculous amount. helped me a ton with scarring, I have no idea why it works but I'm serious it's worked every time for me. cuts the waiting time probably in half.
I never used moisturizer or lip balm during accutane and everyone has been treating me like a war hero jfl
Will do moisturizer, recommend a brand?

I never used moisturizer or lip balm during accutane and everyone has been treating me like a war hero jfl
Will do moisturizer, recommend a brand?
go to walmart and find cerave moisturizer It's really high quality for the price.

cost like $10 for a big pump thing of it and it will last a long time. use like half of a squirt (idk how else to say it) usually you only use like 1/8th a squirt (about a penny sized amount) but use like 2 penny size amount. it's legit.

this is just my advice. a lot of people say vitamin c serum is amazing for scarring too and CeraVe also sells that but it's like $20 for a tiny ass little thing of it.

i will buy it after I take accutane to share results.

with a okay skincare routine, for example

am:
cleanse, vit c, moisturize, sunscreen

pm:
cleanse, moisturize

I would say around 6-12 months but depends on the severity of the scarring and if the acne completely stops or if you still get occasional breakouts. If it’s severe scarring you may want to get treatments

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6902