How long does it take to get accustomed to better looks psychologically

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
As soon as one looksmaxes from sub5 to at least normie or someone who has chances to get laid they come across the issue of still being unable to communicate neurotypically to women due to the absence of such skills and the body dysmorphia that keeps present. I currently struggle with this issue. People already perceive me not as a subhuman after my looksmaxing unlike in the past and I yet have to rewire my brain to start learning to respond to the IOIs of women without sperging them out. Learning on mistakes and occasional conversations with women seem to be helping me gain new experience and learn to become NT, though I have failed to build relations due to my incel mentality that has been present for so long.

Those who have similar experiences, could you share them and your thoughts on the issue?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 19294, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
its never began

As soon as one looksmaxes from sub5 to at least normie or someone who has chances to get laid they come across the issue of still being unable to communicate neurotypically to women due to the absence of such skills and the body dysmorphia that keeps present. I currently struggle with this issue. People already perceive me not as a subhuman after my looksmaxing unlike in the past and I yet have to rewire my brain to start learning to respond to the IOIs of women without sperging them out. Learning on mistakes and occasional conversations with women seem to be helping me gain new experience and learn to become NT, though I have failed to build relations due to my incel mentality that has been present for so long.

Those who have similar experiences, could you share them and your thoughts on the issue?
same, you gotta practice thats all you can do

Confidence comes from results. After I looksmaxed, my confidence went up further after hooking up with more women. If you can get up to at least HTN, have a good physique, and take good pics you should be able to get some okay results from dating apps so I would try that.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and Deleted member 19036
Also, look into nootropics for neuroplasticity. I haven’t tried this but I have read accounts of people using psychedelics to change their self perception in a positive way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Went from 4 6 MTN to 5 7 Tyronlite in 3-4 years. Your confidence jumps quite high, you also might be narcissistic in general and also nervous around women who look good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Uhh absolute zero difference. Went from 3 psl to 5. People just treat you differently.

Went from 4 6 MTN to 5 7 Tyronlite in 3-4 years. Your confidence jumps quite high, you also might be narcissistic in general and also nervous around women who look good.
Hold on, you went from an average white boy to black, how?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and John124
When you can get sex off solely your looks on apps - not promises of relationships, gifts, dinners etc., you know you must look at least considerably better than average.

Should dissipate some of the dysmorphia. As someone who wasn't always GL, I have had it up until a few years ago. I would see myself as subhuman in the mirror right before meeting a woman who'd already agreed to come to my place with nothing promised except sex.

Then she would comment very positively on my looks and I realized it was all in my head and obsessively comparing myself to morphs or rating sites. The only rating that matters is how women you're attracted to sexually respond to your advances.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and John124
Can you show me a black MTN?
La ishowspeed comp 1
CCBmrhbWYAIbbWJ
average black zoomer and black man.

• Hmm...
Could take years, depends on your experiences

All I see here is a nigga and a black guy acting like a white man - look at those clothes and goofy smile...
Seems like you are set on their clothes and not that they are deadset 4 psl. I get it ur racist but can you be non bias for once?

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and MakinMogReturns