How long does it take to get low body fat percentage?

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
I want to get like 15% body fat because I feel like it would ascend me hard, I’m currently skinny fat and I recently quit the gym after like 4 months because I saw no progress (probably due to my shitty schedule), how long would this take me to attain? For context my build is pretty subhuman I have very slight man boobs and a little bit of fat on my stomach (not much), you can see my ribs and my arms are skinny and shit, I basically have the typical low T rotter physique JFL. I’m asking this because I’m a lazycel and I don’t want to commit to this if it’s gonna take me really long, thanks.

I’m a lazycel and I don’t want to commit to this if it’s gonna take me really long
then you've already lost, if it were easy then doing it wouldn't ascend you cause every man would be lean

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 51465 and plukee
order semaglutide from qsc, dont bother trying to do this shit on your own discipline, it wont work

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
14 days with DNP

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
then you've already lost, if it were easy then doing it wouldn't ascend you cause every man would be lean
Thanks for the non answer, like what the fuck are you even talking about JFL

Goes without saying. Rome wasn’t built in a day

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and kanderior
order semaglutide from qsc, dont bother trying to do this shit on your own discipline, it wont work
Bro why would I get this, I’m not fat I don’t even need to lose weight I’m almost underweight. Unless I’m missing something.

if you need drugs to lose weight you aren't going to have the mental strength to do any of the other things on this website

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
if you need drugs to lose weight you aren't going to have the mental strength to do any of the other things on this website
I don’t need to lose weight so I’m not sure what you are on about

Goes without saying. Rome wasn’t built in a day
I’m not gonna gymcel for a super long time to see results bro I need some pussy right now, tbh I’ll probably rope in a year if I’m still a virgin so we are on a time crunch here that’s why I’m asking.

I’m not gonna gymcel for a super long time to see results bro I need some pussy right now, tbh I’ll probably rope in a year if I’m still a virgin so we are on a time crunch here that’s why I’m asking.
just take the strongest steroid and fat burner you can find and eat a shit ton of food

it's a pretty simple statement, you've already said you're lazy but surely it's not THAT bad
I’m not that lazy, I just need to ascend quickly before I commit suicide. Which is why I’m wondering how long this would take me.

I’m not that lazy, I just need to ascend quickly before I commit suicide. Which is why I’m wondering how long this would take me.
what's your current BF, BMI and height? It depends on your biology and where you're starting from

if youre going to/thinking about committing suicide youre already mentally fucked:feelsyay::feelsokman:

I want to get like 15% body fat because I feel like it would ascend me hard, I’m currently skinny fat and I recently quit the gym after like 4 months because I saw no progress (probably due to my shitty schedule), how long would this take me to attain? For context my build is pretty subhuman I have very slight man boobs and a little bit of fat on my stomach (not much), you can see my ribs and my arms are skinny and shit, I basically have the typical low T rotter physique JFL. I’m asking this because I’m a lazycel and I don’t want to commit to this if it’s gonna take me really long, thanks.
to get a pretty good physique with 15% bf naturally it would prob take you anywhere from 6month to a year depending on the diet, but you can rad-140 on your body and in 2month u will be good but its at your own risk I dont much about roids

It’s over

to get a pretty good physique with 15% bf naturally it would prob take you anywhere from 6month to a year depending on the diet, but you can rad-140 on your body and in 2month u will be good but its at your own risk I dont much about roids
Will I go bald and get acne and shit if I take roids? Also how can I get them as a minorcel, I have helicopter parents I’m not even sure if it’s possible

if youre going to/thinking about committing suicide youre already mentally fucked:feelsyay::feelsokman:
I’m KHHV I have nothing to live for

how old are you?
17 turning 18 soon, there’s no light at the end of the tunnel for me, I’m turbo manlet and my plates are closed, I get rated HTN but I don’t see it tbh and it’s not even enough to be HTN facially at my height (5’4”), I could probably get a LTB but I’d rather just die alone tbh I wouldn’t be able to get hard. Also I’m really autistic and I’ve never chatted up a girl so it’s over in that department too.

if youre richcel, just use tirzepatide and ozempic bro! along with 2,4 dnph easy fat loss without muscle loss

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
17 turning 18 soon, there’s no light at the end of the tunnel for me, I’m turbo manlet and my plates are closed, I get rated HTN but I don’t see it tbh and it’s not even enough to be HTN facially at my height (5’4”), I could probably get a LTB but I’d rather just die alone tbh I wouldn’t be able to get hard. Also I’m really autistic and I’ve never chatted up a girl so it’s over in that department too.
there is always a chance you can turn around, dont kill yourself because no issue is big enough that it warrants you taking your life

If I lost any more weight I’d look like a twig, I’m pretty sure I need to bulk and cut.
bulking without peds takes too long and without peds you will lose a shit ton of the muscle on the cut afterword. i’m doing a bulking cycle starting next week for 8 weeks, month break, then a cutting cycle for 8

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and ManletJordanBarrett
Will I go bald and get acne and shit if I take roids? Also how can I get them as a minorcel, I have helicopter parents I’m not even sure if it’s possible
I dont know shit abt it but it works good asf here is the thread also getting roid like this one is easy asf but your a minor you gotta find a way to convice ur parent if they are low iq u can say its just like creatine

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
bulking without peds takes too long and without peds you will lose a shit ton of the muscle on the cut afterword. i’m doing a bulking cycle starting next week for 8 weeks, month break, then a cutting cycle for 8
I think I’m just gonna try to get my hands on SARMs do you recommend this?

I dont know shit abt it but it works good asf here is the thread also getting roid like this one is easy asf but your a minor you gotta find a way to convice ur parent if they are low iq u can say its just like creatine
DO NOT DO THIS CYCLE ITS THE MOST RETARDED ONE IVE SEEN. PM IF U WANT AN ACTUAL GOOD ONE THAT WONT COMPLETLY SHUT DOWN UR TEST LEVELSS

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
I think I’m just gonna try to get my hands on SARMs do you recommend this?
i’m doing an lgd cycle for bulking. i would start with ostarine (mk2866) if i were u tho. that was i did first and put on like 15-20 pounds

i’m doing an lgd cycle for bulking. i would start with ostarine (mk2866) if i were u tho. that was i did first and put on like 15-20 pounds
Any side effects you’ve experienced? Everyone on TikTok whenever discussing PED’s are like “YOUR HEART IS GONNA FUCKING EXPLODE YOU WILL GO BALD AND YOUR COCK WILL STOP WORKING” is this true

Any side effects you’ve experienced? Everyone on TikTok whenever discussing PED’s are like “YOUR HEART IS GONNA FUCKING EXPLODE YOU WILL GO BALD AND YOUR COCK WILL STOP WORKING” is this true
not a single one jfl. if ur really worried u could take milk thistle and NAC supplements for liver support but i took bloods afterwords and my liver was fine without taking these. i did pct with enclomiphene 3/4 through to like 3-4 weeks after my cycle so i didn’t feel like shit and it worked like a charm

the longer ur on here/more shit u try on here. u will come to realize side effects of shit here and irl are completely overblown

You're 17. You don't need steroids. You need to man up and do cardio until you're low BF and then clean bulk from there.

None of this "I'm lazy" shit. Get that shit out of your head, grow the fuck up and realise you aren't going to get what you want unless you work for it.

DO NOT DO THIS CYCLE ITS THE MOST RETARDED ONE IVE SEEN. PM IF U WANT AN ACTUAL GOOD ONE THAT WONT COMPLETLY SHUT DOWN UR TEST LEVELSS
how should you take mk677 without getting diabetes, I can't afford hgh

how should you take mk677 without getting diabetes, I can't afford hgh
take slin pills and/or berberine with meals

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
do you have to cycle it and dose? and also do I need to take a blood tests or something while on it
i would go 25 mg and if ur going for height i’d honestly go for 6 months or so. i’d get a glucose monitor if ur going to be running it for that long. and if the levels get too high just stop it. don’t really have to worry about anything other than glucose on it, it’s not going to suppress ur testosterone etc. i’m taking 10 mg a day during my lgd bulking cycle so i can eat more

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
i would go 25 mg and if ur going for height i’d honestly go for 6 months or so. i’d get a glucose monitor if ur going to be running it for that long. and if the levels get too high just stop it. don’t really have to worry about anything other than glucose on it, it’s not going to suppress ur testosterone etc. i’m taking 10 mg a day during my lgd bulking cycle so i can eat more
how much extra height should I expect?

is 20mg ok? and should that be daily?

is 20mg ok? and should that be daily?
probably yeah
how much extra height should I expect?
couldn’t tell u even hgh varies so much person to person and it’s a lot stronger than mk

how old are u btw and if ur growth plates are closed i wouldn’t bother

probably yeah

couldn’t tell u even hgh varies so much person to person and it’s a lot stronger than mk

how old are u btw and if ur growth plates are closed i wouldn’t bother
just turned 16, parents are 6'0 and 5'4 and I got my big growth spurt about a year ago and im 5'10

just turned 16, parents are 6'0 and 5'4 and I got my big growth spurt about a year ago and im 5'10
they are probably still open. are u a late bloomer?

worth a shot id say. every half inch past 5’10 is huge. i’m 5’10 myself and wish i had the opportunity u have

worth a shot id say. every half inch past 5’10 is huge. i’m 5’10 myself and wish i had the opportunity u have
ive found Berberine HCL is that ok and how much per day

I have two half-brothers one is 6'3 and the other 6'1 and have a sister that is 5'6 (5'11 in male height) but their dad is shorter than mine

probably why I was always insecure about my height considering I was compared to them while being a late bloomer and being shorter than my classmates

Last edited: