How long does it take to reduce facial fat

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I have a bmi of 17 (5’11 around 122 pounds) but have bad facial fat. I’ve been eating bananas, drinking water and ofc gym maxxing how long does the process to get a leaner face take?

122 pounds? problem is ur bones not ur fat. if i was ur bf id be world famous

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Germania, callisto and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 33775 and 4 others
122 lbs at 5'11 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fr0st, chadmanlet04, tombradylover and 2 others
As long as it takes mate, only eat 1 honeybun for the whole day for a year if u got to

Some fat pads just dont reduce at all or at most reduce a tiny bit and it varies from person to person. The most common one is buccal fat pad.

2 weeks. Get Diarrhea and don't treat it

its definitely your bones you retard 5'11 122lbs jfl
>Joined August 24, 2023

Yea you can shut the fuck up you low iq tiktok Dillon fag. Why do you Greycels from tiktok who came here because of Dillon think you have the authority to speak on anything.

Holy fuck I wish this forum was fully closed for at least a year

>Joined August 24, 2023

Yea you can shut the fuck up you low iq tiktok Dillon fag. Why do you Greycels from tiktok who came here because of Dillon think you have the authority to speak on anything.

came from dc , i havent used tiktok in like 3months. 5'11 122lbs , YOURE BONLESS AND A MANLET BUY A ROPE

>Joined August 24, 2023

>Joined August 5, 2023

• +1
Reactions: xenoqtb
bro youre malnourished, ovah for you.
no weight for your face

came from dc , i havent used tiktok in like 3months. 5'11 122lbs , YOURE BONLESS AND A MANLET BUY A ROPE
Lol low iq 14 year old greycel troll, put on ignored list

I have a bmi of 17 (5’11 around 122 pounds) but have bad facial fat. I’ve been eating bananas, drinking water and ofc gym maxxing how long does the process to get a leaner face take?

if you genuinely have facial bones then you’re probably bloated as fuck

It comes down a combo of your bf%, bones, and brown fat amounts. Bones and brown fat are genetic, but brown fat will typically reduce as you age after like 18yrs+. Bones I guess u need surgery or somethin if u have bad genetics. And for bf obviously just lower it to a reasonable level like 12-14%.

Buccal fat (cheek fat) is a type of brown fat, so if you are shredded you can still have somewhat chubbier cheeks if you have a lot of buccal fat. Some people claim going to the gym helps build your jaw muscle and make your bones more defined bc of the test or something not sure how true that is.

Months

5’11 at 122 lbs is anorexic

Get help

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx
How much salt and carbs do you eat?

Asked that question myself around 1248 times , never got an answer. Apparently water retention and the genetics of facial fat pads play crucial role

Youre anorexic bro.
If you still have facial fat then its a genetic problem and youre fucked.

Unless ur 122 of coke and salt

maybe try bonesmashing the cheeks, it can work for the blood flow, bloat and destroy the fat physically

obviously it’s ur bones i was 121 lb at 5’9 and my face had like 0 fat

How the f are people walking around 5’11 122lbs 😂 surely you wouldn’t have the energy to get outta bed.

For full debloat you need to eat 0 carbs and 0 salt for 3 days with high water - if you’re still bloated then I’m sorry it’s over.