How long does it take until weight loss changes are noticeabl?

D

Deleted member 33570

Iron
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Posts
26
Reputation
23
Been cutting for 4 months now and I went from lard fat fuck @ 220lbs to still a fatass but don’t look hideous in clothes @ 192lbs. I still don’t see any definition and my body looks soft as fuck. How long until you see noticeable changes to your body?
 
Each 5 percent reduction in body fat will lead to a subtle difference. However, once you reach below 20 percent, the changes become significantly more noticeable with every 2 percent decrease in body fat.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 26067 and untouchable_coper
OP, depends on your height and your body fat. If you are significantly over 20%, the changes will be small and incremental because you have so much fat on you. As you approach 20% the changes should be more noticeable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zobox, Deleted member 26067 and untouchable_coper
Been cutting for 4 months now and I went from lard fat fuck @ 220lbs to still a fatass but don’t look hideous in clothes @ 192lbs. I still don’t see any definition and my body looks soft as fuck. How long until you see noticeable changes to your body?
congrats on the changes but keep going, try to get to 12% bf if you can
 
Each 5 percent reduction in body fat will lead to a subtle difference. However, once you reach below 20 percent, the changes become significantly more noticeable with every 2 percent decrease in body fat.
OP, depends on your height and your body fat. If you are significantly over 20%, the changes will be small and incremental because you have so much fat on you. As you approach 20% the changes should be more noticeable.
That makes so much sense. I was wondering why I kept looking leaner way faster
 
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and ElBastardo
28lbs in 4 months ? Are you kidding me ?

That's nothing when you're obese.

You still have a long way to go and your work ethic is piss poor.
 
28lbs in 4 months ? Are you kidding me ?

That's nothing when you're obese.

You still have a long way to go and your work ethic is piss poor.
That’s like 1.75lbs/week. I thought you should lose between 1-2lbs a week and anything more than that is bad?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30188
It takes one month to see changes. In 3 months you should be a different person.
 
28lbs in 4 months ? Are you kidding me ?

That's nothing when you're obese.

You still have a long way to go and your work ethic is piss poor.
how does that help anyway? go slow i lost 65 pounds in 5 months it wasnt worth the muscle loss
 
That’s like 1.75lbs/week. I thought you should lose between 1-2lbs a week and anything more than that is bad?
That's not bad at all. I started out at 250lbs, and I was losing about that a week too. 1-2 lbs per week is what you're SUPPOSED to lose. Losing more weight quicker isn't really losing fat. You're losing water weight, glycol, and muscle if you push it too fast. If you want to lose fat while keeping your muscle (which you should do) then lose it slowly. Keep it up.
 

Similar threads

kxrooooo61
Replies
2
Views
45
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
TheoreticalFrame
Replies
2
Views
63
Looshmaxxed
Looshmaxxed
kernelmogs
Replies
6
Views
115
Quanicle
Quanicle
maxio011
Replies
5
Views
56
lmnopq
lmnopq
mackoskii
Replies
4
Views
57
Deleted member 490194
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top