How long does it take you to get out of bed?

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
Like from the moment you wake up to the moment you’re up and walking. So laying in bed , jacking off, going on your phone, ect. For me it’s like 1.5 hours on average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, Saint Casanova, watah and 2 others
@Cristiano RonaIdo

Do the parasites command you to jack off upon awakening?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, Snowskinned, Angutoid and 2 others
Like from the moment you wake up to the moment you’re up and walking. So laying in bed , jacking off, going on your phone, ect. For me it’s like 1.5 hours on average
stop masturbating. @Never Get Up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits, Snowskinned, Never Get Up and 2 others
Usually like 10 minutes but if the morning wood is particularly raging maybe 30. I avoid using my phone before getting out of bed, just use it for alarms and check if I have any important texts (only thing I get notifications for)

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and slavicpsycho
5 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and slavicpsycho
10-20 minutes weekend 5 minutes school days

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
0.3 seconds

• +1
During my rotting prime about 4 hrs

• +1
Jeffry

• +1
1 hour

• +1
Realistically like 3 secs

• +1
depends if i wake up on a 5x, if so i get out of bed like this

Good Morning Disney GIF

• JFL
spongebob squarepants patrick GIF

• JFL
Reactions: watah and slavicpsycho
Every time I see your name, I don't understand how someone with parasites in his brain could make such a masterpiece. Maybe Salmonella is truly good for you idk
Everyone has parasites btw, if you went to the doctor right now and had some stomach complaint (even if you didn’t) they would detect salmonella, E. coli ect inside of your stool and then put you on antibiotics

Every time I see your name, I don't understand how someone with parasites in his brain could make such a masterpiece. Maybe Salmonella is truly good for you idk
Because I have the largest skull on .org

On school day I get up instantly, on the weekend I rot for like 2 hours

• +1
Reactions: watah, Snowskinned and slavicpsycho
Everyone has parasites btw, if you went to the doctor right now and had some stomach complaint (even if you didn’t) they would detect salmonella, E. coli ect inside of your stool and then put you on antibiotics
I'll kill my doctor and eat her heart to prove a point

• +1
Do the parasites command you to jack off upon awakening?
What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?' A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God...

• JFL
Reactions: piec and raleqtambrobret