• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Deleted member 84615
Depends,how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
your face won't change because you go to gym jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, heyheyheybro22 and Outerz14
WTF!! WHY DONT U JUST ENHANCE YOUR NOOBIE GAINS WITH ROIDS??
Because my nigga ill just get water retention @heyheyheybro22 he atleasr gave him a year and he still gets good results bro

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, heyheyheybro22 and Angutoid
i got bad news for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Outerz14
Yh after atleast one year in the gym gotta max noobie gains
So yeah the results from hitting the gym at your age (naturally) will be a increase testosterone which leads to the basic shit like more dimorphic features,when you begin roids at idk 16 you’ll have better muscles and all that and all benefits and results from high testosterone,just take AI with test

• +1
So yeah the results from hitting the gym at your age (naturally) will be a increase testosterone which leads to the basic shit like more dimorphic features,when you begin roids at idk 16 you’ll have better muscles and all that and all benefits and results from high testosterone,just take AI with test
I'm probably gonna get a job next year so I can afford this shit all of this comes out to 60+ mast £90 bro each month/ injection

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Yh skinny af rn
Yea same here mate, I've been going to the gym fairly consistently for around a year bulking. If you eat heaps of calories and protein daily with super high intesnity and going to failure in the gym then it should take around a year and a half. (for your face to start really changing).

Since you are 15, by then you would have naturally put on muscle as well with your face changing naturally so don't stress to much

• +1
Yea same here mate, I've been going to the gym fairly consistently for around a year bulking. If you eat heaps of calories and protein daily with super high intesnity and going to failure in the gym then it should take around a year and a half. (for your face to start really changing).

Since you are 15, by then you would have naturally put on muscle as well with your face changing naturally so don't stress to much
Alright

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PSL Les
Because my nigga ill just get water retention @heyheyheybro22 he atleasr gave him a year and he still gets good results bro
Just use tesg w an ai and masteron, you will get little to no water retention, and youll get alot better bones (if ur below 16) if ur rrwlly worried abt water retention get lasix/feurosemide

• +1
Facial development etc
The gym alone wont do shit for ur bones, maybe thel be more prominent cuz of fat loss but the bone itself wont change

• +1
Steroids age you like all hell. Just look at guys before they hopped on. Not to mention that if you don't know what you're doing you're just gonna fuck up your health and get some pretty bad acne. Great examples here are Sam Sulek and the Tren Twins (they look amazing, yeah, but their face aged drastically). My advice is have at least 5-7 years of natural bodybuilding in, maxing out your natural gains AND THEN hop on.
Yh after atleast one year in the gym gotta max noobie gains

Steroids age you like all hell. Just look at guys before they hopped on. Not to mention that if you don't know what you're doing you're just gonna fuck up your health and get some pretty bad acne. Great examples here are Sam Sulek and the Tren Twins (they look amazing, yeah, but their face aged drastically). My advice is have at least 5-7 years of natural bodybuilding in, maxing out your natural gains AND THEN hop on.
He wants it specifically for his face, of he waits 5-7 years hell be 20-22, where the bones in the face cant change anymore without surgery, reason i recommend he uses it right now is cuz the more he waits the less chance of his face changing

• +1
Just use tesg w an ai and masteron, you will get little to no water retention, and youll get alot better bones (if ur below 16) if ur rrwlly worried abt water retention get lasix/feurosemide
16 is too late ?

• +1
He wants it specifically for his face, of he waits 5-7 years hell be 20-22, where the bones in the face cant change anymore without surgery, reason i recommend he uses it right now is cuz the more he waits the less chance of his face changing
I get that, but it's super unsafe for everything else (meaning his health).

• +1
changes to your face through gym is mainly theough working facial muscles, some example when doing hard sets, the funny faces made work those muscles, that people who wouldn’t go gym don’t really use, or use much less. bone changes from gym are mainly cope, tho larger muscles can alter bones slightly maybe

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and marshadow
changes to your face through gym is mainly theough working facial muscles, some example when doing hard sets, the funny faces made work those muscles, that people who wouldn’t go gym don’t really use, or use much less. bone changes from gym are mainly cope, tho larger muscles can alter bones slightly maybe
Good info. Thanks.

• +1
This is just cope.
Instead of destroying your growing body, just get a hgh stack that works for you (if you workout while on a hgh stack you'll build a shit ton of muscle anyway) don't sell with this 'gym will save me' bullshit.
It's a game of bones so develop your underlying structure first while you're young.
Roids have serious side affects and although YES, they do have permanent affects on muscle stimuli, it's really not something you need at 15 nor ever assuming you play your cards right.

This is just cope.
Instead of destroying your growing body, just get a hgh stack that works for you (if you workout while on a hgh stack you'll build a shit ton of muscle anyway) don't sell with this 'gym will save me' bullshit.
It's a game of bones so develop your underlying structure first while you're young.
Roids have serious side affects and although YES, they do have permanent affects on muscle stimuli, it's really not something you need at 15 nor ever assuming you play your cards right.
I take le mk677

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I take le mk677
There's a shit ton of threads covering mk677 in more depth, but from my personal experience there is no point taking it unless you're using it in a stack with other growth oriented hormones. I'd consider rethinking what you're taking, the goal being to find a stack that works well with your hormones while also working to counter the cancer aids feeling hgh gives you (if you choose to start taking it). This means understanding and insuring proper practices which is information you can find on government health sites, fact check your shit though.

• +1
Yes bruh tren hard on roids
Especially tren with test cyp
you are incredibly retarded
tren will not do much for facial development not to mention itll fuck his estrogen levels royally because hes 15 retard ass wigga

Tren is also going to kill his body from the inside out
Didn't even recommend a single DHT derivative roid, only test and a 19-nor deriv

you don't know shit, gtfo +kys

• +1
There's a shit ton of threads covering mk677 in more depth, but from my personal experience there is no point taking it unless you're using it in a stack with other growth oriented hormones. I'd consider rethinking what you're taking, the goal being to find a stack that works well with your hormones while also working to counter the cancer aids feeling hgh gives you (if you choose to start taking it). This means understanding and insuring proper practices which is information you can find on government health sites, fact check your shit though.
mk677 is only useful if you are bulking, using with other hgh fragments and want diabetes

otherwise just rub DHT cream on your face itll do more good than being a fucking retard and taking an oral hgh fragment

• +1
This is just cope.
You wont have serious gains on an hgh fragment stack LOL, you will have some but HGH fragments exist for recovering from injuries and bone growth, thats about it. HGH helps your muscles grow, but in a different way than steroids, thru the igf1 and myostatin pathway

• +1
NO? DONT USE TEST WITH AN AI AND MASTERON. MASTERON ALREADY ACTS AS AN AI WHICH IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY PEOPLE TAKE IT YOU FAT RETARDED FAG. I HATE DUMB WIGGAS THAT GIVE HORRIBLE ADVICE TO LITERAL CHILDREN
THIS IS LIKE TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE DBOL TO CUT.
YOU ARE A RETARD. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN IQ ABOVE DOUBLE DIGITS. I WILL TOUCH YOU .

• +1
@Outerz14 @halloweed DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS 80IQ HAVING DUMBASS

• +1
You wont have serious gains on an hgh fragment stack LOL, you will have some but HGH fragments exist for recovering from injuries and bone growth, thats about it. HGH helps your muscles grow, but in a different way than steroids, thru the igf1 and myostatin pathway
Tf you mean? Are you implying that someone would use hgh as a substitute for steriods? It's obvious you didn't read my statement clearly, as he has stated he's 15 considering steroids when his growth plates are open. I've suggested he take hgh for the GROWTH aspect. It's common knowledge that hgh doesn't support any growth in muscle strength, although it can build the tissues by increasing the igf-1 levels promoting muscle growth. Understand that the production of igf-1 in an adolescent would play a crucial role in enhancing not necessarily his muscle mass but his bone mass, stimulating the proliferation of chondrocytes in his growth plates. Sciencemax bro

• +1
@Creten bro you literally just said that he'd build a shit ton of muscle while on an HGH frag stack LOL
not to mention you never once mentioned height and then tell me to "sciencemax" I guarantee I know more about hormones than you do bud, maybe you should englishmax so your point actually stands out next time chuddy

• +1