• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Outerz14
huge cope, send me study if it's really true

gym only makes you aging faster and lower your testosterone

oh nvm i just saw you are a greycel, welcome to my ignore list fucking retard
kys u join 2 months ago and got 6k posts, get a life u virgin

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
changes to your face through gym is mainly theough working facial muscles, some example when doing hard sets, the funny faces made work those muscles, that people who wouldn’t go gym don’t really use, or use much less. bone changes from gym are mainly cope, tho larger muscles can alter bones slightly maybe
Ayoo

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
@forgmeth since when did you had an org account jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
WTF!! WHY DONT U JUST ENHANCE YOUR NOOBIE GAINS WITH ROIDS??
hmmm idk maybe because he’s not a retard that wants to fuck up his entire hormone production for life and shorten his life span?

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and Outerz14
@Outerz14 @halloweed DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS 80IQ HAVING DUMBASS
Yeah I’m only going to be doing test and mast if I use an AI my estrogen levels will crash down to 0 which will cause mental health issues poor heart health etc.

• +1
Reactions: forgmeth and Outerz14
Yeah I’m only going to be doing test and mast if I use an AI my estrogen levels will crash down to 0 which will cause mental health issues poor heart health etc.
6:25mg or that would still crash it?

• +1
hmmm idk maybe because he’s not a retard that wants to fuck up his entire hormone production for life and shorten his life span?
Why is shortening ur life span a problem lmao have u ever thought about death its not that big of a deal for the person who dies and its not like u sacrifice those years for free ur getting to be big and lean in exchange

• +1
Why is shortening ur life span a problem lmao have u ever thought about death its not that big of a deal for the person who dies and its not like u sacrifice those years for free ur getting to be big and lean in exchange
I want freedom eren Yeager style

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Angutoid
NO? DONT USE TEST WITH AN AI AND MASTERON. MASTERON ALREADY ACTS AS AN AI WHICH IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY PEOPLE TAKE IT YOU FAT RETARDED FAG. I HATE DUMB WIGGAS THAT GIVE HORRIBLE ADVICE TO LITERAL CHILDREN
THIS IS LIKE TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE DBOL TO CUT.
YOU ARE A RETARD. YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN IQ ABOVE DOUBLE DIGITS. I WILL TOUCH YOU .
YOU FAGGOT
MASTERON ITSELF IS A WEAK AI, AND IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK YOUD HAVE TO USE MORE MASTERON THAN TEST, WHICH WPULD BE MORE THAN 500 MASTERON, WHICH IS A HIGH DOSE AND EXPENSIVE IM PERSONALLY EUNNING 500 TEST AND 300 MASTERON

• +1
You won’t even shorten your lifespan as long as you’re not blasting copious amounts

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
You won’t even shorten your lifespan as long as you’re not blasting copious amounts
Yea right but these niggas wont believe that so i had to logically tell them why the thing they fear is not that big of a deal even tho its most of the time not the case

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Don’t listen to them your face DOES change especially if you’re going through puberty and lifting, my skull has gotten way bigger and my jaw growth skyrocketed , eating, healthy, getting good sleep, and lifestyle also has a part too

@Creten bro you literally just said that he'd build a shit ton of muscle while on an HGH frag stack LOL
not to mention you never once mentioned height and then tell me to "sciencemax" I guarantee I know more about hormones than you do bud, maybe you should englishmax so your point actually stands out next time chuddy
Because it fucking can you copecel retard? It can grow muscle fibres not in strength, but in size you aerocel retard. You're education is completely org based, grow some brain cells :bigbrain:

YOU FAGGOT
MASTERON ITSELF IS A WEAK AI, AND IF YOU WANT IT TO WORK YOUD HAVE TO USE MORE MASTERON THAN TEST, WHICH WPULD BE MORE THAN 500 MASTERON, WHICH IS A HIGH DOSE AND EXPENSIVE IM PERSONALLY EUNNING 500 TEST AND 300 MASTERON
RETARDED FAGGOT.
MAST IS NOT A WEAK AI, AND YOU USE A 1:1 DOSE OF IT YOU FAT RETARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

RETARDED FAGGOT.
MAST IS NOT A WEAK AI, AND YOU USE A 1:1 DOSE OF IT YOU FAT RETARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
NOT TO MENTION YOU WILL NOT MAKE GAINS IF YOUR ESTROGEN IS CRASHED TO HELL

Because it fucking can you copecel retard? It can grow muscle fibres not in strength, but in size you aerocel retard. You're education is completely org based, grow some brain cells :bigbrain:
I've been working out for longer than I've been on .org lol. It grows them yes but its MINISCULE, not massive
HGH is not this miracle drug, it goes a different pathway than anabolic steroids that's why bodybuilders use them pre-comp
It is not going to give you noticeable gains unless you are a starving african child, you have no idea what you are talking about and I guarantee I know more about hormones than you.

IF U DO A REGULAR CYCLE (WHICH HAS 500 TEST WITH OTHER CONPOUNDS) YOULL NEED 500 MASTERON A WEEK, AND MOST MASTERON VIALS ARE 100MGS PER ML AND 10 ML, SO IF YOU WERE TO RUN A 16 WEEK CYCLE YOUD NEED 8 MASTERON VIALS WHICH IS EXPENSIVE
RETARDED FAGGOT.

IF U DO A REGULAR CYCLE (WHICH HAS 500 TEST WITH OTHER CONPOUNDS) YOULL NEED 500 MASTERON A WEEK, AND MOST MASTERON VIALS ARE 100MGS PER ML AND 10 ML, SO IF YOU WERE TO RUN A 16 WEEK CYCLE YOUD NEED 8 MASTERON VIALS WHICH IS EXPENSIVE
POORON ASS WIGGA JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

MAST P=100mg/ml 40 dollars most of the time

500mg each dose = 2 doses in one vial

comes down to 20 dollars a week

20x16 = UNDER 400 DOLLARS

BROKE ASS WIGGA CANT AFFORD ROIDS THAT ARE ONLY LIKE 320 USD :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

MAST P=100mg/ml 40 dollars most of the time

500mg each dose = 2 doses in one vial

comes down to 20 dollars a week

20x16 = UNDER 400 DOLLARS

BROKE ASS WIGGA CANT AFFORD ROIDS THAT ARE ONLY LIKE 320 USD :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What abt the test nigger and masterons usually 50 not 40

What abt the test nigger and masterons usually 50 not 40
Test is dirt cheap retard, like 30 or 25 for a vial 0f 250mg/ml
anything more and you are overpaying
And yeah Mast E is more expensive but Mast P is not, Mast P is like 40 usually
and Mast E is usually sold at 200mg, not 100 because its a longer ester

Test is dirt cheap retard, like 30 or 25 for a vial 0f 250mg/ml
anything more and you are overpaying
And yeah Mast E is more expensive but Mast P is not, Mast P is like 40 usually
and Mast E is usually sold at 200mg, not 100 because its a longer ester
okay nigger not every teenager has 400-500$ lying around
Assuming this dudes a teenager