How long does latisse 3ml last you guys

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
I heard that latisse is the best thing for eyebrow growth, however the price and quantity seems to expensive. Its like 5dollars for 3ml if you buy the generic version. To people who have bought latisse, how long does 3ml last you guys?

are there side effects to this and how reliant is it?

are there side effects to this and how reliant is it?

It is basically careprost which is used for treating Glaucoma or hypertension. So in theory eyebrow growth is a side effect of this medication,, because its not actually intended for eyebrow growth. The difference is that instead of putting it in your eyes you put it on your eyebrow and eyelash, you will only get eyebrow growth and nothing else. So unless it enters your eye nothing will happen.

Latisse is the brand version of this and you can get it without perscription (i think), however it costs alot more. The results are

" For the majority of my patients, LATISSE® has worked well to grow their lashes, which mirrors what we saw in the LATISSE® clinical study. The lashes grow gradually over time with some people beginning to see longer lashes in about four weeks, with full growth at 16 weeks.
I participated as a clinical investigator in the LATISSE® clinical study, which was conducted at 16 sites across the country and included 278 people. Throughout the course of the 16-week treatment period, each participant was photographed and evaluated at 4-week intervals (week 0 to week 16) for differences in their overall lash prominence, including length, thickness and darkness. At the end of the 16-week treatment period, the results showed that LATISSE® was effective for 78% (107/137) of those participating vs. 18% (26/141) for those in the vehicle group (the vehicle was the same solution as LATISSE®, but without the active ingredient).
Specifically, patients treated with LATISSE® in the clinical study experienced a:
• 25% increase in lash length (vs. 2% for vehicle)
• 106% increase in lash thickness/fullness (vs. 12% for vehicle)
• 18% increase in lash darkness (vs. 3% for vehicle) "
http://www.latisse.com/FAQs.aspx

thanks
I did a wick research and it is associated with complications with the eye area

Op says it’s 5 dollar however I see it being sold for 90-180

can anyone recommend a product he is familiar with at a lower price point?

thanks
I did a wick research and it is associated with complications with the eye area

Op says it’s 5 dollar however I see it being sold for 90-180

can anyone recommend a product he is familiar with at a lower price point?

As far as i know its only dangerous if you put it inside your eye. I live in india so the price is 300rupees for 3ml however its careprost not latisse