How long have you been on looksmax and how much have you looksmaxxed since then?

YouLiveForYourself

YouLiveForYourself

Stand for nothing, fall for anything
This is gonna expose some people:popcorn:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, MiroslavBulldosex and leveruis
5 months.
I have roided, got minox for my eyebrows, started a supplement stack, and started a skincare routine.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
I also dick maxxed for 3 months and I am 99% sure I gained 0.1 inches in permanent length but it is just way too much of a time sink for what you gain out of it.

5 months.
I have roided, got minox for my eyebrows, started a supplement stack, and started a skincare routine.
Damn mirin' the work ethic bro. Better than 99% of users.

I have gotten stronger, so I have gained some muscle but unfortunately, I have only started being 100% consistent with the gym in late January 2022.

• +1
I have gotten stronger, so I have gained some muscle but unfortunately, I have only started being 100% consistent with the gym in late January 2022.
I don't doubt that you've looksmaxxed you're a helpful member of the forum

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Since discovering blackpill/looksmaxxing in Nov 2021 I’ve been getting my eyebrows threaded, got a trendy NT haircut, floating between 9-15%bf and started tret. Now I’m saving to get my Trimax, jaw angle implants, upper eyelid fillers, a fat graft to lower eyelid or I’ll get infras

• Love it
I don't doubt that you've looksmaxxed you're a helpful member of the forum
Yes, it's just that it's a slow process because I am not taking shortcuts to get to where I want to go because I want good long term health and longevity, this is why I don't use steroids, but I don't judge those who use them, I just don't recommend it.

Yes, it's just that it's a slow process because I am not taking shortcuts to get to where I want to go because I want good long term health and longevity, this is why I don't use steroids, but I don't judge those who use them, I just don't recommend it.
I kind of do to be honest. You can't even lie about taking steroids to be healthy and fit because it does the opposite. A lot of the time people do it out of ego and wanting to impress girls. Ironically, the steroid body is overkill and beyond what is considered to be the ideal physique for women.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Skinmaxxed (accutane then retin-a + SPF25 moisturizer + some microneedling)
Gymmaxxed (PPLx2, gained around 10kg of lean mass)
Haircutmaxxed
IGmaxxed (from no account to 1k+ followers)

And did some dickmaxxing but I need to get back at it for permanent gains

Skinmaxxed (accutane then retin-a + SPF25 moisturizer + some microneedling)
Gymmaxxed (PPLx2, gained around 10kg of lean mass)
Haircutmaxxed
IGmaxxed (from no account to 1k+ followers)
How'd you IGmax?

1 month

Took me a month to actually get the info I need to looksmax now I'm gymcelling and chewing hard (mastic)

How'd you IGmax?
My IG is already decent ~600 followers from people that I actually know and they like my posts and comment and stuff. Not sure how to get others to follow me though since my profile is very uninteresting NT. Unlike most users here I don't have too much trouble socially because I'm just extremely narcissistic not autistic

How'd you IGmax?

i have been on psl forums for roughly a couple of months and have been worried about my looks fading for abt 2 years :p

i have been on psl forums for roughly a couple of months and have been worried about my looks fading for abt 2 years :p
They'll continue to fade for as long as you stay scouse