• +1
Reactions: Rea
  • +1
Welcome back i missed u

• Love it
Wtf why, bodybuilders and footballers shave their legs all the time
Yeah a huge majority of athletes do it that's what I said to him but this retard just close the conv and won't even talk to you about his warnings, fucking disgusting

Honestly it's just mod abuse, you'd have to be blind to see otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and Deleted member 64829
Yeah a huge majority of athletes do it that's what I said to him but this retard just close the conv and won't even talk to you about his warnings, fucking disgusting

Honestly it's just mod abuse, you'd have to be blind to see otherwise
Which mod

• +1
IMG 3879

I like listening sad music because im very sad
But sometimes im happy
And listen to this
IMG 3973
Then i feel like dis :3 :>> :0

Attachments

• IMG_4039.png
    IMG_4039.png
    894.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4040.png
    IMG_4040.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4041.png
    IMG_4041.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4042.png
    IMG_4042.png
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4043.png
    IMG_4043.png
    940.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
You have good taste
I listen that playlist when working out, or playing videgames. Or just whenever i want . It really fits anything
Its also NT as fuck im not afraid to blast this playlist if my friends or family give me the aux

• +1
I listen that playlist when working out, or playing videgames. Or just whenever i want . It really fits anything
Its also NT as fuck im not afraid to blast this playlist if my friends or family give me the aux
I remember the only times I went to a party, some guy asked me to put on my music and I put on some depressive shit, everyone stopped talking and they looked at me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Worst day of my life

and this guy didn't skip my song so it stayed like that for 4 whole minutes

I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF. JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and beefliverontop
I remember the only times I went to a party, some guy asked me to put on my music and I put on some depressive shit, everyone stopped talking and they looked at me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Worst day of my life

and this guy didn't skip my song so it stayed like that for 4 whole minutes

I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF. JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE
Thats brutal. That makes me feel uncomfortable as fuck. Music is super underrated in lookism because people will judge you off your music taste thats why i spent 2 hours on those songs i sent i figured out which songs everyone likes.
When choosing songs just ask “If I played this in a nightclub, will people dance to it? Will they like t? Will it sound NT?” Thats how i did it

my cousin pulled up to my house with his bmw m4 and asked me “yo play some songs” i put that playlist on and he and his friends loved it. They genuinely respected me even more. Im kind of good looking but still music can really HELP how people perceive you

• JFL
Thats brutal. That makes me feel uncomfortable as fuck. Music is super underrated in lookism because people will judge you off your music taste thats why i spent 2 hours on those songs i sent i figured out which songs everyone likes.
When choosing songs just ask “If I played this in a nightclub, will people dance to it? Will they like t? Will it sound NT?” Thats how i did it

my cousin pulled up to my house with his bmw m4 and asked me “yo play some songs” i put that playlist on and he and his friends loved it. They genuinely respected me even more. Im kind of good looking but still music can really HELP how people perceive you
i need an NT playlist too.

Thanks bhai, 60% of the playlist is like that so
Judging off that one song, u seem chill as fuck. Your the typa mf whos just chill asf and likes spending time alone❤️

• Love it
Judging off that one song, u seem chill as fuck. Your the typa mf whos just chill asf and likes spending time alone❤️
tyy yeah that's me but atm i listen to a different genre so, am i still cool ? >.<

tyy yeah that's me but atm i listen to a different genre so, am i still cool ? >.<

i dont know how to describe this genre. This song gives me “loner e-girl” vibes, one of those girls who stay inside all day and who have a hello kitty picture as their discord pfp. Those girls who play sims or finger themselves to Ian Somerhalder.
But to be honest I fuck with any song. Aslong as its good. You can see me blasting hardstyle and the next day you can see me listening to jazz or rap. Then the other day i can listen to white girl music :lul:
Yes, you are still cool and loveable❤️

• JFL
i dont know how to describe this genre. This song gives me “loner e-girl” vibes, one of those girls who stay inside all day and who have a hello kitty picture as their discord pfp. Those girls who play sims or finger themselves to Ian Somerhalder.
But to be honest I fuck with any song. Aslong as its good. You can see me blasting hardstyle and the next day you can see me listening to jazz or rap. Then the other day i can listen to white girl music :lul:
LOLL @Imretarded?

Ty bhai >.<

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and beefliverontop
LOLL @Imretarded?

Ty bhai >.<
just behave yourself or else your gonna get banned
This forum would be dead without you
By the way your sounding real suspicious right now i think u r a girl 👧 :ogre:❓

• JFL
I only use liked songs and spotify mixes

• +1
just behave yourself or else your gonna get banned
This forum would be dead without you
By the way your sounding real suspicious right now i think u r a girl 👧 :ogre:❓
yeah i'm at 80% warning and no i am in fact full of testosterone 😈

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
  • Love it
66 hours, started it in 2017

• Woah
You are disgusting

• JFL
1:45 to 2 hours, but i can sometimes go down to 45mins to an hour

i go in phases of removing and replacing music like every few months

• +1
222 songs • 1 likes • 14h 25m

• +1
largest my playlist has ever been, 4:10 hrs

like 3-4x the normal size

Last edited:
  • Woah
I have several but my longest is definitely this one
9KGULhJ.png
Oh shit you playlist mog me. My main is about near 5K songs and 270 hours

• Woah
I mean I don’t really use a playlist but I do have one which is cloud rap related it’s about 15 hours

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and ThraxxGlo