How long natty lifting to reach this physique?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
From a skinny body with near 0 muscle and slight fat

IMG 0326
IMG 0327
IMG 0328

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
depends on your age, height and your starting point

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, NZb6Air and Napoleon1800
Optimal physiques:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, sayi, Elijah_leo and 10 others
All r roided
That's what I'm saying, natty lifting is cope

You'd be 30 with these physiques if achieved natty or do a cycle here and there and be there at 20

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, sayi, gigagymcell and 3 others
That's what I'm saying, natty lifting is cope

You'd be 30 with these physiques if achieved natty or do a cycle here and there and be there at 20
I may do a cycle later on but i want to reach at least some degree of a natty base u can’t just go in fuxking blasting roids at least 2 years of natty lifting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jonas2k7
I may do a cycle later on but i want to reach at least some degree of a natty base u can’t just go in fuxking blasting roids at least 2 years of natty lifting
cope

"muh lift 10 gorillion years natty before roids!!!! "
-someone who was blasting in high school to get JB pussy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, blithe, N1666 and 3 others
you're not gettinh this on muh sarms budyboyo
Yea when I turn 18 I'll get on high TRT and a lot of compounds because I'm not moneymaxxed yet

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Jonas2k7 and ryuken
18, 182cm, slightly skinny fat
8 months or smth since no muscle i will assume you have bad muscle building genetics

it should take less than a year i can't tell you an exact number since idk how good or bad your genetics are

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Jonas2k7
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Maalik, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
They have good physiques bro :lul: they are also around atleast 85kg IMO
1st one is cody simpson who is a skinny ectomorph with wide clavicles ,
He weights around 73 kg at 5'11 height.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Napoleon1800
i also wanna know

or simply do this☝🏽
Best I can do is peptides which isn’t that good but roids are complicated expensive I can’t do them atm nigga

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
8 months or smth since no muscle i will assume you have bad muscle building genetics

it should take less than a year i can't tell you an exact number since idk how good or bad your genetics are
I have never worked out I don’t know what my genes r but I’ve always been skinny or skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and ryuken
0-6 months

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Jonas2k7, ryuken and 1 other person
174cm, 20, skinny fat thots sar?
shorter makes it easier so i would say 5-7 months but depends on your starting point and your genetics too

honestly i can't state an exact number since it's different for people and the only way to know how good or bad your genetics are is by training and starting point so i would advice you and op to go and train and figure out yourself since it won't be accurate

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Napoleon1800
Do u think I should lean bulk first to build muscle then cut to get the lean definition?
Yeah, don't fall into "maingaining" trap or whatever it's called

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Jonas2k7 and Napoleon1800
  • +1
like 3 months lol

• +1
1 week and a half

• +1
doesn't it work? i'm bulking normally rn but i'm curious
Sure as fuck didn't work for me. Calorie surplus is necessary

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and ryuken
I am skinny fat too and after 3 months of full body 2times per week lifting from zero muscle I am like on 50%+ of it but depends on muscle. Shoulders here weak so you can achieve it in 3+- month only good here are chest(good visibility) and slightly good balanced arms

• +1
I am skinny fat too and after 3 months of full body 2times per week lifting from zero muscle I am like on 50%+ of it but depends on muscle. Shoulders here weak so you can achieve it in 3+- month only good here are chest(good visibility) and slightly good balanced arms
Isn’t 2 times a week too low on volume?

thats gatekeeping roidhead and coward natty propoganda u dont need to lift natty for 2 years before hopping

• +1
thats gatekeeping roidhead and coward natty propoganda u dont need to lift natty for 2 years before hopping
I would still like to get some natty gains first and gain knowledge before injecting chemicals into my body

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
I would still like to get some natty gains first and gain knowledge before injecting chemicals into my body
after u get disciplined enough to do every form correctly and eat accordingly ur plan than i dont see why you wouldnt be ready to go
waiting to reach natty limit is a waste of time imo

• +1
after u get disciplined enough to do every form correctly and eat accordingly ur plan than i dont see why you wouldnt be ready to go
One thing I am worried about is that the gains would go after going off the roids as well as the side effects such as hair loss, shortening lifespan, ball shrinkage and such

• +1
2 years natty, 8 months on test

• +1
Reactions: blithe and Napoleon1800
One thing I am worried about is that the gains would go after going off the roids as well as the side effects such as hair loss, shortening lifespan, ball shrinkage and such
hcg can prevent ball shrinkage
fin can be used with test to prevent hair loss
gains will go if u hop right off yes but im gonna cruise so its not a concern to me anyways

• +1
hcg can prevent ball shrinkage
fin can be used with test to prevent hair loss
gains will go if u hop right off yes but im gonna cruise so its not a concern to me anyways
So ur saying just cruise low dose?

• +1
Also mirin peter steele avi underrated mogger

• Love it
it took my 4 months

• +1
  • +1