How long natty lifting to reach this physique?

U sure he doesn’t look particularly muscular just huge frame probably due to his 6’8 height
yes he doesnt have an extreme mass but as far as i remember he confessed to using roids but then stopping taking them
u can prob find the info on reddit

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
probably around one year from an average starting point, maybe two if you’re skinny fat

• +1
upper lower but workout routine is not important much genetic is
I’m still trying to work out ideal volume in a week, since one niggas say 2/3 times a week and the other preaches ppl or Arnold high volume

Isn’t 2 times a week too low on volume?
Nope especially if you are newbie as me. If you training 2 times per week full body it is enough. For both sessions 1.5h with 4-5 exercises

• +1
Nope especially if you are newbie as me. If you training 2 times per week full body it is enough. For both sessions 1.5h with 4-5 exercises
Do u think ppl is overkill?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74074
I’m still trying to work out ideal volume in a week, since one niggas say 2/3 times a week and the other preaches ppl or Arnold high volume
If you will do high volume as skinny ectomorph you will ruin your mood and nervous system and other stuff

• +1
  • +1
Do u think ppl is overkill?
And if you will train with ppl you need to balance enough your routine because of things like anterior pelvic tilt that will ruin looks if your muscles on both sides of your legs and core muscles are not balanced. I am skipping legs day at all as I had experience in professional running athletics, etc

posture exercises are also needed to look skinny but not twink

Last edited:
  • +1
And if you will train with ppl you need to balance enough your routine because of things like anterior pelvic tilt that will ruin looks if your muscles on both sides of your legs and core muscles are not balanced. I am skipping legs day at all as I had experience in professional running athletics, etc

posture exercises are also needed to look skinny but not twink
My posture is tera fucked I have no idea how to fix it most notably anterior pelvic tilt and forward head posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74074
My posture is tera fucked I have no idea how to fix it most notably anterior pelvic tilt and forward head posture
Train abs, train rear leg biceps and calfs, always skip quadriceps it will fix apt. Also there are a lot of videos abt it on youtube

• +1
Train abs, train rear leg biceps and calfs, always skip quadriceps it will fix apt. Also there are a lot of videos abt it on youtube
Why skip quads? No squats?

Once you are bench pressing/rowing 1.25x your body weight for 8-12 reps, overhead pressing and squatting 2x your body weight then you judge wether or not its worth it to go to the gym. The ideal shoulder circumference to waist ratio is 1.6x to 1.0 and the ideal bideltoid distance is about 22+ inches. I have a 25 to 26 inch bideltoid so I am gymcelling right now

Last edited:
  • +1
Once you are bench pressing/rowing 1.25x your body weight for 8-12 reps, overhead pressing and squatting 2x your body weight then you judge wether or not its worth it to go to the gym. The ideal shoulder circumference to waist ratio is 1.6x to 1.0 and the ideal bideltoid distance is about 22+ inches. I have a 24 inch bideltoid so I am gymcelling right now
How would u do those exercises without going to the gym? R u saying to only do those and do nothing else?

How would u do those exercises without going to the gym? R u saying to only do those and do nothing else?
well the reason why you choose those exercise is because you want to apply the minimum amount of work towards building a good physique. Think about it, compound movements are the best way to build large amounts of muscle in a short amount of time with the least amount of effort. Its not the mass that makes foids wet, it basically how aesthetic your physique is once you cut down. So if you are 6 feet 2 and you have a narrow H frame then that vastly reduces your sex appeal. Chico has a narrow frame so that drops his sex appeal significantly but his face is perfect so it doesnt really matter. Now if I had chico face with this body, I wouldnt be here

Last edited:
  • +1
Why skip quads? No squats?
Apt happens because of muscle disbalance. Big chance that your quads are too strong compared to other muscles. But research that topic more by yourself to fix apt

• +1
well the reason why you choose those exercise is because you want to apply the minimum amount of work towards building a good physique. Think about it, compound movements are the best way to build large amounts of muscle in a short amount of time with the least amount of effort. Its not the mass that makes foids wet, it basically how aesthetic your physique is once you cut down. So if you are 6 feet 2 and you have a narrow H frame then that vastly reduces your sex appeal. Chico has a narrow frame so that drops his sex appeal significantly but his face is perfect so it doesnt really matter.
Isn’t having a balanced workout regiment with a bigger focus on shoulders upper chest and back (for frame) better than just doing a few compound movements

Isn’t having a balanced workout regiment with a bigger focus on shoulders upper chest and back (for frame) better than just doing a few compound movements
If your bench/overhead then later on you can specialize in inclining pressing but if you are not at least intermmediate then its not really worth it imo.

• +1
Also make sure that your clavicle bone is straight and make sure that have low lat insertion genetics on top of having nice ratios too