How long on HGH before hands/skull bones grow? If at all?

Bigfatpersonboy

Bigfatpersonboy

Bronze
strength/frequency required?
any other peptides that will help?

age?

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Stare, St. Wristcel and 5 others
wont do shit at 20 jfl. ur growth plates r already closed. tf is this gigacope?
I never said HEIGHT. bone density/width is an entirely different thing. many HGH users late teens/twenties have reported increases.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Stare and St. Wristcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610 and Deleted member 1212
Do bloods before and then every 3 weeks

You want an increase in IGF1

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 2157, Entschuldigung and 2 others
what am I looking for in blood tests. just IGF1?
You can test anything you want tbh

IGF1 and GH most important, maybe Cortisol and ACHC aswell
It is important to see if your IGF increases, if it doesnt even after 1-2 months then I would ditch

But my experience is limited

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Bigfatpersonboy
Hgh increases igf 1 levels right?
No errr yes

Complete mechanism is not clear. IGF1 is made out of GH in some way I think, but more GH doesnt mean that you get more IGF1

The conversion takes place in the liver but more is not really known/proven but there are many theories.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Bigfatpersonboy and W0KESTMOTHF
No errr yes

Complete mechanism is not clear. IGF1 is made out of GH in some way I think, but more GH doesnt mean that you get more IGF1

The conversion takes place in the liver but more is not really known/proven but there are many theories.
do u know of any evidence that it can increase hands/wrists/skull size?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
HGH is Gigacope. It's all genetics ngl

I never said HEIGHT. bone density/width is an entirely different thing. many HGH users late teens/twenties have reported increases.
the problem is, the bone will grow inwards first (bones are hollow with bone marrow inside). So yes, you will probably get thicker bones, but from the outside there wont be much of a difference in total circumference or diameter.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
the problem is, the bone will grow inwards first (bones are hollow with bone marrow inside). So yes, you will probably get thicker bones, but from the outside there wont be much of a difference in total circumference or diameter.
so is Vitamin K2 cope as well then?

so is Vitamin K2 cope as well then?
if gh is already cope then yes obviously. But I'm not saying it is cope, in fact I think I will take gh myself and just see what effects I'm getting from it.

what I mentioned before is from a study done on growth hormone-deficient men. but they used low dose gh, maybe with insanely high doses you can achieve acromegaly-like results

HGH abuse- (or acromegaly) induced bone growth rarely looks good. Literal ogremaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Mateusz74
if gh is already cope then yes obviously. But I'm not saying it is cope, in fact I think I will take gh myself and just see what effects I'm getting from it.

what I mentioned before is from a study done on growth hormone-deficient men. but they used low dose gh, maybe with insanely high doses you can achieve acromegaly-like results
I have heard anecdotal evidence of skull/hand size increases but not enough to be confident. literally my two only failos :feelswah:

Pls buy and post threads every months I'm in the same situation
You'll be my experimental monkey :feelskek:

Pls buy and post threads every months I'm in the same situation
You'll be my experimental monkey :feelskek:
if I was rich I'd be pumping it through my veins as we speak. if do Ill let u know tho

The bodybuildingcel said he grew wrist and all on 2IU a day, don't know if he blasts at times or just 2IU a day for years will grow you.
Im doing 2-4 IU a day on a test cycle next month, i hope i don't grow anything lol.

• +1
The bodybuildingcel said he grew wrist and all on 2IU a day, don't know if he blasts at times or just 2IU a day for years will grow you.
Im doing 2-4 IU a day on a test cycle next month, i hope i don't grow anything lol.
wrists/hands and skull? good luck might ask u how's it going if I don't forget

wrists/hands and skull? good luck might ask u how's it going if I don't forget
It's another dude, for me it will be the first time, you can search "chinese hgh" post.

• +1
all the retards in this thread saying it won't do anything have never seen an acromegaly before and after lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Stare
all the retards in this thread saying it won't do anything have never seen an acromegaly before and after lmfao
This forum has received loads of low IQs recently, I don't even read posts from people who joined in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 2157
This forum has received loads of low IQs recently, I don't even read posts from people who joined in 2020.
2020 brought in all these tbh

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
At least 3 month, but depend of the iu.
My best friend is taking hgh and i will too so i can help

• +1
At least 3 month, but depend of the iu.
My best friend is taking hgh and i will too so i can help
nice bro. any idea wha IU u or ur friend are gn take. ironlion lab or prescribed?

• +1
GH is better for frame than height tbh