How to Inject HGH and Find a Source for Heightmaxxing - GTFIH

How to Inject HGH and Find a Source for Heightmaxxing

There are a lot of people asking me where I got my HGH and how to inject it, so I thought I’d make a step-by-step guide on where I got it and how to inject it if it’s your first time.

Source for HGH:

QSC is the best source for HGH. You might have heard people talk about it on the forum, but nobody actually tells you the right way to get it

If you're looking to get in touch with Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Ltd, you can email them, or you can reach out to them on the MesoRX forum:

When it comes to pricing, they offer 200 IU of HGH for $160.

It takes about two weeks to arrive, so now that your HGH is here, it's time to get started.

When your HGH arrives, it should look like this.
View attachment 3111087

What you want to do first is get your BAC water (I get mine from Research Chem) Take your 1ml insulin syringe (which you can get on Amazon) and extract 100 units of BAC water, assuming you have a 10mg vial.

Example:

View attachment 3111113

View attachment 3111135

Once you have 100 units of BAC water in your syringe, carefully inject the BAC water into your HGH vial to reconstitute the powder.

This is what is should look like:
View attachment 3111146
Now, gently roll the vial between your hands to ensure the HGH powder fully dissolves in the BAC water. (Avoid shaking it)

Now it should look something like this:
View attachment 3111155

THE FINAL STEPS:

So, the reason we used 100 units is that each 10 units on an insulin syringe equals 1 IU of HGH. If you’re aiming for 4 IU of HGH, you’d fill the syringe up to the 40-unit mark. Now, just extract the amount you want to inject from the vial. I do 4 IU daily.

Example:
View attachment 3111202

Now, just take your alcohol wipe and clean the area where you want to inject. I recommend the sides of your belly button, about a couple of inches away. And that’s it you’re done!

View attachment 3111213

(This guide is for beginners and their first time injecting just wanted to clarify before the water replies)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to ask me any questions you have in the replies.
If my vial has 5 mg (CJC with no DAC, and Ipamorelin) i just inject 50 IU of BAC water right?

bro wtf i cant afford to inject 3x per day 💀
i already take aromasin 6.25 ed
No, he means splitting up the dosages so, 1.3 IU three times a day.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla

There are a lot of people asking me where I got my HGH and how to inject it, so I thought I’d make a step-by-step guide on where I got it and how to inject it if it’s your first time.

Source for HGH:

QSC is the best source for HGH. You might have heard people talk about it on the forum, but nobody actually tells you the right way to get it

If you're looking to get in touch with Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co. Ltd, you can email them, or you can reach out to them on the MesoRX forum:

It takes about two weeks to arrive, so now that your HGH is here, it's time to get started.

View attachment 3111087

What you want to do first is get your BAC water (I get mine from Research Chem) Take your 1ml insulin syringe (which you can get on Amazon) and extract 100 units of BAC water, assuming you have a 10mg vial.

Example:

View attachment 3111113

View attachment 3111135

Once you have 100 units of BAC water in your syringe, carefully inject the BAC water into your HGH vial to reconstitute the powder.

View attachment 3111146
Now, gently roll the vial between your hands to ensure the HGH powder fully dissolves in the BAC water. (Avoid shaking it)

View attachment 3111155

THE FINAL STEPS:

So, the reason we used 100 units is that each 10 units on an insulin syringe equals 1 IU of HGH. If you’re aiming for 4 IU of HGH, you’d fill the syringe up to the 40-unit mark. Now, just extract the amount you want to inject from the vial. I do 4 IU daily.

Example:
View attachment 3111202

Now, just take your alcohol wipe and clean the area where you want to inject. I recommend the sides of your belly button, about a couple of inches away. And that’s it you’re done!

View attachment 3111213

(This guide is for beginners and their first time injecting just wanted to clarify before the water replies)

Coping

Just keep it in the fridge and you should be fine
Do you use the same 3cc syringe to inject the water in the vial all the time or do you also change it everytime you‘ve used it like the insulin syringe?

And is it better to inject everything at once? Like if I do 5IU of hgh should I inject it all in the night or 2,5iu in morning then the rest at night?

You have to pin HGH 3x+ times per day or ur Giga wasting it
but bro how do we grow without sleeping bud it can only take our igf-1 above 1k which can cause severe feet and nose and ear growth
i dont think we grow without sleeping am i right

Why the FUCK are you posting about qsc openly you colossal faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular

Source for HGH:

View attachment 3111087

Example:

View attachment 3111113

View attachment 3111135

View attachment 3111146

View attachment 3111155

THE FINAL STEPS:

Example:
View attachment 3111202

View attachment 3111213

Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: CoreSchizo
good thread for lazy retards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and CoreSchizo
can u edit this and remove anything abt qsc

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo and bazinga
Why the FUCK are you posting about qsc openly you colossal faggot
Since when was qsc being gatekeeped lol, even normies on the .org discord server know about it

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Since when was qsc being gatekeeped lol, even normies on the .org discord server know about it
Gatekeeping is absolutely necessary and if you dont understand that youre a fucking moron

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
thank you guys will dive deeper into

Qingdao Sigma Chemical​

what a nice name i hope i will i be a giga chad after​

injecting chinese ratpiss

Source for HGH:

Redacted is the best source for HGH. You might have heard people talk about it on the forum, but nobody actually tells you the right way to get it

When it comes to pricing, its 200 IU of HGH for $160.

View attachment 3111087

Example:

View attachment 3111113

View attachment 3111135

View attachment 3111146

View attachment 3111155

THE FINAL STEPS:

Example:
View attachment 3111202

View attachment 3111213

wow great cancer guide here, this is gonna mess people up if they actually do it without having a clue about anything else they have to do while taking hgh

absolutely caging at you posting an hgh source thats not from an actual trusted generic source, ur getting piss vials the majority of time gl getting any real results from this, source locally on darknet or ldar brah. miring this thread singlehandedly destroying a bunch of teenagers health

wow great cancer guide here, this is gonna mess people up if they actually do it without having a clue about anything else they have to do while taking hgh
they wont even be pinning hgh its gonna be clamydhia

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
absolutely caging at you posting an hgh source thats not from an actual trusted generic source, ur getting piss vials the majority of time gl getting any real results from this, source locally on darknet or ldar brah. miring this thread singlehandedly destroying a bunch of teenagers health
Qsc is a pretty well known source that most bodybuilders by from

This is just an hgh injection guide not the ancillaries you have to take with it

thank you guys will dive deeper into

Qingdao Sigma Chemical​

what a nice name i hope i will i be a giga chad after​

It’s a well known source that everyone gatekeeps on the forum faggot do some research before complaining you fucking faggot

It’s a well known source that everyone gatekeeps on the forum faggot do some research before complaining you fucking faggot
iam not complaining about anything

Source for HGH:

Redacted is the best source for HGH. You might have heard people talk about it on the forum, but nobody actually tells you the right way to get it

When it comes to pricing, its 200 IU of HGH for $160.

View attachment 3111087

Example:

View attachment 3111113

View attachment 3111135

View attachment 3111146

View attachment 3111155

THE FINAL STEPS:

Example:
View attachment 3111202

View attachment 3111213

1) i thought qsc was cheaper then redacted? if not whats redacted source
2) where is the refrigeration part