How long should i grow my hair out before i get a perm?

How long should i grow my hair before a perm?

• I can do it already.

• Eyebrows.

• Eyes.

• Past eyes.

Results are only viewable after voting.
LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken

How long should i grow my hair out before i get a perm?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, polishcel and YungAscender
no replies

@IPray2JordanBarrett @YungAscender

How can i grow my hair below eyes while not making it look like a dogshit?

You barely have hair right now bro, it'll just look like a lump of pubes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Headhunter, wombleboy12 and 1 other person
between eyes and eybrows. Maybe little bit over eyebrows. Def eyebrows. bare minimum length

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
View attachment 2595039

View attachment 2595039
For ideal length growth either a slickback or man bun situation or if desperate emo boy. Mid part or wolfcut would be ideal but you lose growth and it's cut weird. Also your hair seems dangerously thin and light, might need to do something about that.

• Hmm...
For ideal length growth either a slickback or man bun situation or if desperate emo boy. Mid part or wolfcut would be ideal but you lose growth and it's cut weird. Also your hair seems dangerously thin and light, might need to do something about that.
dangerously thin?

It looks like this just after shampooing + no styling.

• +1
Reactions: Milk and meowingtwentyfour7
ye u not wrong for wanting to change that haircut fam:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hernan
ye u not wrong for wanting to change that haircut fam:lul:
I want to have a fringe but something more like this:

And i would need different hairtype, color and thickness (fraudable) for that.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
  • +1
Reactions: Headhunter
By dangerously thin I mean that it lacks both volume and texture, otherwise it just looks very fine(fine as in your hair type). Also it looks like you cut it yourself, you'd find a better barber in the slums of Turkey.
At this point you are just thinking these things out of nowhere. It was very well cut for my hairbase, but it just looks bad to you because of the thinness. I can´t also get much more volume to my hair and thats the reason why i´m going to get a perm soon.

Until it covers half your nose.

• WTF
At this point you are just thinking these things out of nowhere. It was very well cut for my hairbase, but it just looks bad to you because of the thinness. I can´t also get much more volume to my hair and thats the reason why i´m going to get a perm soon.
Sure, I'm thinking things out of nowhere just cause I'm pointing out what ia clearly visible. Getting a perm would be optimal for you, but together with that i think you should darken it a bit. Perm/Curls need at least slightly darker hair to look optimal and since your already blond it won't look bad when new hair grows out unlike a ginger.

• +1
Sure, I'm thinking things out of nowhere just cause I'm pointing out what ia clearly visible. Getting a perm would be optimal for you, but together with that i think you should darken it a bit. Perm/Curls need at least slightly darker hair to look optimal and since your already blond it won't look bad when new hair grows out unlike a ginger.
Being ginger automatically lowers your psl by 1point minimum.

And yeah i have got the same suggestions about my hair many times before so i for example know that i need to dye my hair darker.

If you want your hair to grow out faster I recommend using conditioner eating lots of collegen and rubbing my cum all over your scalp

• JFL
If you want your hair to grow out faster I recommend using conditioner eating lots of collegen and rubbing my cum all over your scalp
Are those other two things necessary to do?

• +1
dangerously thin?
View attachment 2595066View attachment 2595068
It looks like this just after shampooing + no styling.
Use rosemary/minoxidl and a scalp massager and make ur hair longer and thicker afterwards either cut layers for more volume and use styling powder or get a perm. i do still recommend the layers but u need longer hair for that aim for about past your eyes

• +1
My lower third is one of my strongest points.
Okay great by the way make sure to use beard dye on your eyebrows to make your eye area stronger aswell. Eye area is second most important but if you want that cut just make sure to have enough on top lol

• +1
Okay great by the way make sure to use beard dye on your eyebrows to make your eye area stronger aswell. Eye area is second most important but if you want that cut just make sure to have enough on top lol
Why beard dye and not just a eyebrow dye? Is it because there is no eyebrow dyes for men?

Why beard dye and not just a eyebrow dye? Is it because there is no eyebrow dyes for men?
I mean both work but it would see logical beard dye is stronger and lasts longer u should definitely look into this yourself

• +1
  • +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230_094641_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231230_094641_Gallery.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
shave it off

• +1